Offers in region of£340,000
4 bed detached house for sale Newstead Walk, Roydon, Diss IP22
- Roydon Primary School0.5 miles
- Diss High School0.6 miles
- Diss1.2 miles
- Eccles Road8.2 miles
Features and description
- Detached Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Virtual Viewing Available
A delightful detached family home situated in a tucked away position in a sought after residential area. The property offers three reception rooms, kitchen & utility room, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, east facing rear garden and garage with off road parking.
We are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom detached family home which is well presented and offers good sized accommodation comprising of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms with the master bedroom having en-suite shower room, front and rear gardens, off road parking and garage. The property is situated in a delightful position, being tucked away in a popular residential area of Roydon. We have no hesitation in recommending an internal inspection to fully appreciate the location and the accommodation that is on offer for sale.
Front aspect double glazed door, stairs rising to first floor, carpet, radiator, and doors to;
Front aspect double glazed frosted window, pedestal hand wash basin, wc, radiator and carpet.
Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 2" ( 4.39m x 3.10m )
Front aspect double glazed window, TV and telephone point, carpet, radiator, and double doors to;
Dining Room 9' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.84m )
Patio doors into conservatory, radiators, door into kitchen;
Conservatory 15' 11" x 11' 1" ( 4.85m x 3.38m )
uPVC construction on a brick base with double doors leading out to a paved patio area and garden, tiled flooring and three radiators.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.15m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, range of matching wall and floor mounted units with work surface covering, one a a half bowl sink and drainer, four ring gas hob with extractor fan, split level oven and grill, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, splash back tiling, wood effect flooring, door to;
Utility Room 6' 10" x 5' 5" ( 2.08m x 1.65m )
Door out to rear garden, units with work surface covering, single sink and drainer, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, wood effect flooring, radiator and door to the garage.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing gas fired combi boiler and doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.94m x 3.10m )
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet, radiator, TV point, telephone point door to;
Front aspect double glazed frosted window, fully tiled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush toilet, radiator, extractor fan, part tiled walls and carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.46m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, built in cupboard, carpet and radiator;
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.41m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and built in cupboard.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.59m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, loft access, carpet and radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed frosted window. Matching suite comprising of panel bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush toilet, extractor fan and radiator.
Well established with beds and borders and pathway to front door.
East facing, this is an attractive landscaped rear garden with a paved patio area and terraced area, well stocked and established beds and borders, there is a good degree of privacy and is enclosed by wooden panel fencing and a side path leading out to a gate gaining access to the front.
Garage 16' 10" x 7' 10" ( 5.13m x 2.39m )
With power, light, electric up and over door, storage area.
Council Tax Band: D
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Diss. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Diss for full details and further information.