2 bed detached bungalow for sale Brier Close, Waterthorpe, Sheffield S20
- Waterthorpe Infant School0.3 miles
- Emmanuel Anglican/Methodist Junior School0.3 miles
- Woodhouse1.9 miles
- Darnall3.8 miles
Features and description
- **guide price £170,000-£180,000**
- Ever Sought After Area of Waterthorpe
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Situated On a Generous Plot
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking and Garage
**guide price £170,000-£180,000** Situated in the ever sought after area of Waterthorpe, within walking distance to Crystal Peaks shopping centre and tram and bus routes, is this two bedroom detached bungalow. The perfect retirement downsize sitting on a generous plot! Call now to view
**guide price £170,000-£180,000** Situated in the ever sought after area of Waterthorpe, within walking distance to local amenities such as Crystal Peaks shopping centre and local tram and bus routes, is this two bedroom detached bungalow. Sitting on a generous plot, with gardens to to the front and rear, the property briefly comprises of; two bedrooms, kitchen, lounge, bathroom and garage. Benefiting from also having a recently fitted central heating boiler and the property being fully insulated, call now to view!
Accessed through a side facing double glazed door, the entrance hall has an under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and carpet flooring.
Lounge 9' 10" x 17' 10" max ( 3.00m x 5.44m max )
The lounge has a front facing double glazed window, gas fire place which is the focal point of the room, two single radiators and a TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.24m )
This fitted kitchen has matching wall and base units, with stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces and splashback tiling. The kitchen also has plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and also houses the central heating boiler.
The landing provides loft access.
Bedroom One 8' 7" x 14' 2" ( 2.62m x 4.32m )
Bedroom one has a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.72m )
Bedroom two has a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
The bathroom has a side facing double glazed window, radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low flush W.C and full tiling.
To the front of the property there is a front garden which is mainly laid to lawn, there is also a driveway for multiple vehicles.
To the rear of the property there is a paved patio, with steps up to the garden which is also mainly laid to lawn with planted boarders.
Accessed through up and over doors, the garage has a side facing single glazed window.
The current vendor is in the process of purchasing the freehold, the transaction is in process and therefore will be passed on to the successful purchaser.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield for full details and further information.