Offers in region of£218,500
3 bed semi-detached house for sale Grange Avenue, Bawtry, Doncaster DN10
- Bawtry Mayflower Primary School0.4 miles
- St Patrick's Catholic Primary School1.7 miles
- Robin Hood Airport 2.7 miles
- Doncaster7.6 miles
Features and description
- Semi Detached Home
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Ample Parking
- Generous Rear Garden
- Sought After Location
Extended semi-detached house found in the popular Market town of bawtry. Having a good sized plot with a large garden to the rear. Viewing by appointment only.
Spacious semi-detached house found in the popular Market town of bawtry. The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch and entrance hall, lounge and open plan kitchen diner. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Bawtry is a great place to live with a wide range of amenities on offer including excellent primary school and transport to local Secondary Schools. The town is bustling during both the day and night with coffee shops, tea rooms and wine bars and restaurants. Individual shops and boutiques, supermarkets and healthcare are all on hand, Bawtry really does have lots to offer. Great commuter links to the A1 with access through to both the M1 & M18 motorways, both Retford & Doncaster have train links to London within 2 hours.
Ground Floor Accomodation
Accessed via front facing door, with stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 10' 5" x 16' 2" + Bay ( 3.17m x 4.93m + Bay )
Good sized main reception room, filled with natural light from the front facing bay window. With TV aerial and coving to the ceiling. Accessed by double doors leading into the kitchen.
Dining Room 17' 4" x 7' 11" ( 5.28m x 2.41m )
Open plan with the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.87m )
Fitted with base units, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit. With space for oven and hob with splashback tiling and space for fridge freezer.
Having plumber for washing machine. Wall mounted extractor fan and a front facing window.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 3" max ( 4.29m x 3.12m max )
Double bedroom with front facing window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.73m x 3.17m )
Double bedroom with rear facing window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 15' 11" ( 2.34m x 4.85m )
Bedroom with rear facing window and central heating radiator.
Family bathroom with bath and electric shower over, low flush wc and hand wash basin. With front facing obscured window and central heating radiator.
The front of property presents a blockpaved driveway.
At the rear elevation the garden is lawned is fenced borders, with gravelled path leading to a greenhouse and a large shed with power and lighting. There is further parking at the rear of the property, with a rear access lane providing access ideal for storing a caravan.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Bawtry. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Bawtry for full details and further information.