Offers in region of£299,950
3 bed detached house for sale Glenavon Road, Birmingham B14
- Grendon Junior and Infant School (NC)0.2 miles
- St Jude's Catholic Primary School0.4 miles
- Yardley Wood1.5 miles
- Shirley1.7 miles
Features and description
- 3 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Front Reception Room
- Rear Reception Room
Glenavon Road is situated off the Alcester Road South going to towards the Maypole, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Kings Heath on the A435. This property benefits from being within close proximity of local shops and amenities and also benefitting from easy access to Motorway Links and a local bus service travelling in and out of the city centre.
How to get there: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 5DD
general advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think its worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* three bedroom well presented detached residence offering good size downstairs accommodation.
* front reception room with double glazed window to bay, central heating radiator and gas fire with surround.
* rear reception room with sliding doors opening out onto rear garden, central heating radiator and gas fire with surround.
* kitchen is fitted with A range of base cupboards and drawer units with work surface over, matching wall mounted cabinets, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, space for cooker and space for further white goods. UPVC door giving side access to garden.
* three bedrooms to the first floor all with double glazed windows and central heating radiators.
* family bathroom with four piece suite comprising of close coupled W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, bath and shower cubicle with wall mounted shower.
* A good size garage with door to front and rear.
* rear garden with patio area, garden laid to lawn with A range of mature plants and shrubs and timber fencing to sides.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
Tenure: The agent understands the property is Freehold.<br /><br />
Front Reception Room (4.5m x 3.68m (14' 9" x 12' 1"))
Rear Reception Room (7.06m x 3.33m (23' 2" x 10' 11"))
Kitchen (6.35m x 2.08m (20' 10" x 6' 10"))
Garage (11.48m x 2.44m (37' 8" x 8' 0"))
Bedroom (3.48m x 3.33m (11' 5" x 10' 11"))
Bedroom (4.4m x 3.58m (14' 5" x 11' 9"))
Bedroom (2.24m x 1.8m (7' 4" x 5' 11"))
Bathroom (2.03m x 2.64m (6' 8" x 8' 8"))
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.