3 bed terraced house for sale Newbridge Road, Llantrisant, Pontyclun CF72
- Llantrisant Primary0.3 miles
- Penygawsi Primary School0.5 miles
- Pontyclun1.6 miles
- Llanharan3 miles
Features and description
- Stunning renovated cottage
- Large rear garden
- Charataristic cottage with very modern features
- Immaculae throughout
- On the popular road of llantrisant
- Must view property
- Larger than average rooms
A delightful cottage in Old llantrisant has come to our market! With being recently renovated this could be the perfect little purchase if you are looking for a charataristic cottage with a huge modern twist! Could this be the one you have been waiting for? Please call if you would like to view.
Are you wanting a charataristic cottage with all modern features within Llantrisant? We have the most gorgous property for sale! With the cottage recently been renovated throughout and having all modern touches this makes our beautiful home one to view as soon as possible. The cottage has been done to a high standard throughout and creating so much more living space for a new pruchase to enjoy fully. The property is within a very short walking distance to The Bull Ring and Llantrisant Common and may more historic areas. All local amenities are within a short drive or walk what ever you prefer best and transport links on your door step. Easy commuties to the M4 and A470.
The property comprises to the ground floor: Entrance porch, living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, WC and rear access to the garden.
To the first floor: Landing, all four bedrooms and bathroom.
If you would like to view our delightful modern cottage you know what to do... Call us on .
Living/dining Room 20' 10" x 12' 2" ( 6.35m x 3.71m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 14' 10" x 13' 9" ( 4.52m x 4.19m )
Bedroom One 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 7' 7" ( 4.52m x 2.31m )
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 5' ( 3.07m x 1.52m )
Shower Room 10' 1" x 5' 10" ( 3.07m x 1.78m )
Front & Rear Garden
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Talbot Green. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Talbot Green for full details and further information.