4 bed detached house for sale John Hibbard Close, Woodhouse, Sheffield S13
- Woodhouse0.4 miles
- Brunswick Community Primary School0.5 miles
- Aston Fence Junior and Infant School0.6 miles
- Darnall2.9 miles
Features and description
- Guide Price- £290,000- £300,000
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Ensuites
- Integral Garage And Driveway
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Modern Dining Kitchen And Bathrooms
- Generously Proportioned Throughout
Guide Price- £290,000- £300,000. This exceptional family property is generously proportioned throughout and benefits from three reception rooms, two ensuites and landscaped gardens. Immaculate both inside and out, this property won't be around for long! Call now to arrange your viewing!
Immaculately presented and well proportioned throughout, this exceptional family property comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, dining Room, conservatory, dining kitchen, cloakroom and integral garage to the ground floor. Upstairs you find four generous bedrooms, two with ensuites and a family bathroom whilst outsides are is off street parking and landscaped gardens with a generous patio area. Situated within the popular village of Woodhouse, this property benefits from being within close proximity of a variety of local amenities and is well serviced by public transport links. This property genuinely ticks all the boxes! Don't miss your chance to view and call now!
A bright and spacious hallway with with front facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator and stairs rising to first floor accommodation. The hallway also gives access to the integral garage, lounge, dining room, kitchen and cloakroom.
Lounge 18' 7" x 10' 9" ( 5.66m x 3.28m )
A generously proportioned reception room with front facing double glazed bow window and fire place with gas fire insert, feature surround and marble hearth. There is a central heating radiator, telephone and aerial points and double doors leading to the dining room making this the perfect space for entertaining!
Dining Room 9' 3" x 11' 9" ( 2.82m x 3.58m )
With central heating radiator, telephone and aerial points and rear facing double glazed French doors giving access to the conservatory.
The conservatory has double glazed windows to both sides and the rear and a pitched roof. There is laminate flooring, a central heating radiator and aerial point. There are also spotlights to the ceiling and side facing double glazed French doors.
Dining Kitchen 15' 2" x 13' 9" ( 4.62m x 4.19m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with coordinating roll edge surfaces housing the stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer. There is an electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, integral fridge freezer, integral dish washer and plumbing for a washing machine. There is complimentary splash back tiling and tiling the the floor, a central heating radiator, two rear facing double glazed windows and a rear facing external door giving access to the garden.
Fitted with a low level w.c and wash hand basin built into a vanity unit. There is a chrome heated towel rail, partial tiling to the walls and a side facing double glazed window.
The integral garage benefits from power and lighting. There is an integral door leading to the hallway and an up and over door to the front.
With airing cupboard, central heating radiator, loft access. And a side facing double glazed window. The landing also gives access to all four bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 15' 3" x 12' 3" ( 4.65m x 3.73m )
The generous master bedroom has a range of built in wardrobes providing generous hanging and storage space. There is a central heating radiator, aerial point and three front facing double glazed windows. The bedroom also gives access to the ensuite.
Fitted with a show cubicle with shower attachment and low level w.c and wash hand basin both built into a vanity unit which also provides storage. There is a central heating radiator, partial tiling to the walls, extractor fan and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" plus door recess x 12' 9" ( 2.59m plus door recess x 3.89m )
A double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window. There is also access to the ensuite.
Fitted with a shower cubicle with shower attachment, wash hand basin built into a vanity unit with storage beneath. There is a central heating radiator, partial tiling to the walls and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' x 8' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.69m )
A double room with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 6' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.01m )
A generous fourth bedroom with a central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap and shower head, low level w.c and wash hand basin built into vanity unity with storage beneath. There is cushioned flooring, tiling to the walls, an extractor fan and a chrome heated towel rail. The bathroom also has a side facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a drive way which in turn leads to the integral garage. There is a lawned area, mature shrubs and trees and a wall to the side boundary.
To the rear of the property is a raised patio with a decorative pebbled area. The patio steps down to a lawn with raised planted borders and mature plants. The rear garden benefits from an outside light and tap and in enclosed by a brick wall and fence.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield for full details and further information.