4 bed bungalow for sale The Cross, Ilminster TA19
- Swanmead Community School0 miles
- Greenfylde Church of England First School0.2 miles
- Crewkerne6.8 miles
- Bridgwater Ferry Terminal15.6 miles
Features and description
- Versatile family home
- Detached bungalow
- Two bedroom annexe to the rear
- Gated driveway
- Front and side gardens
- Gas central heating
- Spacious kitchen
- Close to local amenities
- A must to view
Within easy access to the town centre this one of a kind detached bungalow with annexe is a must view.
Offering flexible accommodation, this individually built 1930's property stands within a large plot which boasts a gated driveway, garage, is close to local schools and has gardens to the front and side making it a great family home.
Entering the property through the hallway the lounge is carpeted with a fantastic box bay window, electric fire with wooden surround and coving.
The carpeted master bedroom has a window to the front and high ceilings giving the room a great sense of space.
The kitchen is the real focal point of the property with its skylight window to the rear, door and window to the side, matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, tiled splash backs, breakfast bar, cooker hood, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for a cooker, space for a washing machine, space for an under counter fridge, space for an under counter freezer and loft hatch.
The loft area was used as a room by the previous owners and is part boarded with a sky light window to the side.
Bedroom two is carpeted and has a window to the side.
The shower room is fitted with a walk in double shower, double heated towel rail, wood effect flooring, window to the side, WC, vanity wash hand basin and has tiled walls.
Walking through to the adjoining annexe there is a lounge which is carpeted, has a door to the side, dual aspect windows and coving.
The kitchen area/lean to has a door to the side, space for a fridge/freezer, space for a washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer, and internal windows to the bedroom and shower room.
The master bedroom on the annexe is carpeted, with a window to the side and coving.
Bedroom two is carpeted, has dual aspect windows and a storage cupboard.
The shower room has a walk in double shower, wood effect flooring, window to the side, WC, pedestal wash hand basin and an extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a lawned area with gravel borders, mature shrubs and plants, gated concrete driveway, security camera, storm porch, potting beds, pond and a gate to the side.
The garage has an up and over door, window to the rear and is fitted with light and power.
To the side of the property is a patio area, raised lawned area, security camera, raised vegetable beds, shingle area, wooden shed, greenhouse, outside tap, outside light and is fully enclosed.
There is an area to the rear left of the property of hard standing where the oil tank was previously.
Subject to planning permission, there is potential to build up into the roof space.
It is worth noting that the derelict garages to the left of the property are due to be demolished and subject to approvals, replaced. They do not belong to 37 The Cross .
When visiting the property the address it may help to input '1 Listers Hill Ilminster TA19 0EL' into the Sat Nav to reach the property, otherwise SatNav sends you the wrong direction. Situated between 1 Listers Hill and the Royal Oak.
There is a concrete path to the left hand side of the property which runs up the side of the bungalow giving access to the side.
Please Read - covid-19 Health and safety measures:: - Prior to viewings we will make specific arrangements to ensure minimal contact with all parties involved.
- Government guidelines state that we should only be conducting physical viewings with potential buyers who are seriously interested. To facilitate this we will be qualifying any potential buyers ability to be able to proceed and their financial situation by requesting up to date proof of their ability to purchase to ensure that any lender criteria or circumstance which may have changed due to covid-19.
- All viewers should be using protective masks, gloves and equipment in line with government guidelines. Not doing so may result in your viewing being cancelled or refused entry.
- Only a maximum of 2 people are permitted to view and these parties should only be named parties intending to purchase the property.
- We may ask all viewers whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate and be especially careful for vulnerable groups, including those who are pregnant, aged 70 or over, or who have a long-term health condition.
- We will be applying social distancing by keeping at least 2 metres apart and instructing all viewers and clients to do the same.
- We advise viewers to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser and avoid touching surfaces.
- Government guidelines state that properties should be cleaned before and after viewings therefore we are unable to hold open days or facilitate multiple consecutive viewings. As a consequence this will mean that if there are multiple viewings booked on a property then we will have to arrange them subject to the vendors cleaning process and the time it will take them to be able to stage further viewings. This could result in circumstances where some viewers will have to wait several days for a viewing.
- During the waiting period it is also possible the vendor will decide to accept an offer from an interested party.
- Viewers are also urged to read and abide by the government advice on moving home.
Agents note:: Evolve Estate Agents market homes from Yeovil to Chard and are available for appointments with buyers and sellers from 8am-8pm including Saturdays and Sundays. Our Yeovil office is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please note that once an offer is placed on a property and prior to removing a property from the market we will require the following where applicable:
The full name and contact details of any buyers involved.
Your estate agents contact details.
Proof of ability to purchase including a valid agreement in principle from a mortgage lender/broker and proof of any deposit.
Confirmation of which solicitor you are using including who is acting specifically for you and their contact details.
In addition, due to current Money Laundering regulations, we must carry out customer due diligence which means taking steps to identify our customers and checking they are who they say they are. In practice this means obtaining a customer's proof of identity. We will require at least two forms of identity including a photograph and a proof of address.
Disclaimer:: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Any virtual our video tours will only be available whilst the property is For Sale. Intending purchasers shouldn't rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services including heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Solicitors should confirm moveable items described in the sales particulars and, in fact, included in the sale since circumstances do change during the marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, any measurements that are used in this listing are approximate and usually at the maximum width or length of the room. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements for any reason then they should take such measurements themselves. Photographs are produced for general information and it must not be inferred that any items which happen to be in the photographs are included in the sale.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Evolve. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Evolve for full details and further information.