4 bed detached house for sale Byards Leap, Cranwell, Sleaford NG34
- Cranwell Primary School (Foundation)1.4 miles
- Rauceby Church of England Primary School2.8 miles
- Ancaster3 miles
- Rauceby4.3 miles
Features and description
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- House, B&B and cafe with full alcohol licence
- Large car park
- Main house with two reception rooms
- Five en-suite bedrooms in B&B
- Fantastic business potential
house, bed and breakfast and café, partly commercial residence. Great business potential, ability to live on-site. Open views to the rear, ample off road parking and gardens
Located on the outskirts of Cranwell, this four bedroom detached house has the added benefit of a five bedroom lodge offering B&B accommodation and a fully licenced café. The main house has two reception rooms, kitchen, utility and WC to the ground floor with four bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor. The lodge has five double bedrooms with all of them having en-suite facilities and the café has kitchen, dining and toilet facilities and is open to the public. Externally there is a garden to the house and the lodge as well as a large car park owned by the property. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer!
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Lounge 22' 10" x 11' 3" ( 6.96m x 3.43m )
Feature fireplace with inset gas fire and French doors to rear garden
Dining Room 14' 8" x 8' 1" ( 4.47m x 2.46m )
Currently used as office space
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.84m )
Having a range of wall and base units, work surfaces and one and a half bowl sink. Integrated electric oven, four ring hob and extractor. Space for fridge freezer and door to:
Utility 6' 5" x 5' 1" ( 1.96m x 1.55m )
Having wall units and work surface. Space for washing machine and washer dryer. Door leading to rear garden and door to:
Comprising two piece suite of WC and sink
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.43m )
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 11' 3" ( 2.77m x 3.43m )
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
Bedroom Four 5' x 9' 6" ( 1.52m x 2.90m )
Currently used as a dressing room
Comprising three piece suite of WC, pedestal sink and bath with shower over. Tiled walls and floor.
To the front of the property there is a small lawned area with off road parking opposite or to the side, as well as side access to the rear garden. The rear garden is fully enclosed by timber fencing and is in the majority laid to lawn. There is a decked seating area that can be accessed directly via the French doors from the lounge and offers far reaching views over farmland to the rear.
Bed & Breakfast
The lodge consists of five double rooms all having en-suite facilities. They are currently available for £76.50 per night meaning that if all rooms were full for a week it would generate £2,677.50 per week. All charges per night are on a bed and breakfast basis.
Currently open from Thursday-Monday and closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, the café's opening hours are 8am-3pm and this is to the general public. The café has a fully licenced bar and has the ability to work alongside the B&B accommodation offering evening food and drink if a buyer wished. The café currently provides approximately £95,000-£100,000 income per year for the current owners.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Sleaford. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Sleaford for full details and further information.