2 bed detached house for sale High Street, Cavendish, Sudbury CO10
- Cavendish Church of England Primary School0.2 miles
- Glemsford Primary Academy1.7 miles
- Sudbury (Suffolk)5.5 miles
- Bures9.8 miles
Features and description
- Grade II listed
- Two bedrooms
- Property renovated in October 2019
- Popular village setting
Situated in a quiet position within this hugely popular village is this detached two bedroom thatched cottage that benefits from its own driveway and beautiful views. The cottage presents in great order throughout. The thatch was renovated in 2019 and can be offered chain free.
Cavendish is a very pretty and sought after village with its central piece being the Village Green and duck pond with a selection of local public houses and restaurants. The village has a primary school and bus service connecting to nearby Clare. The market town of Sudbury is approximately 6 miles away and has a broader range of facilities including a branch line railway connecting at Marks Tey to the main line and on to London Liverpool Street
Entrance door to front. Quarry tiled flooring. Doors leading to bathroom and kitchen area.
Window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Airing cupboard. Radiator. Wall mounted cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Kitchen / Dining Area 15' 9" x 12' max ( 4.80m x 3.66m max )
Window to side aspect and two windows and velux window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Red brick fireplace and chimney stack. Sink and drainer unit. Electric oven with gas hob. Understairs cupboard, quarry tiled flooring. Two radiators.
Lounge 15' 9" x 12' max ( 4.80m x 3.66m max )
Windows to three aspects. Exposed timbers, red brick fireplace and chimney breast, door giving access to stairs rising to first floor, door leading to front garden. Double radiator.
Storage cupboard, access to loft via hatch, doors leading to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.51m )
Window to front aspect, vaulted ceiling, exposed timbers, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 6' 2" max ( 3.96m x 1.88m max )
Window to rear aspect, vaulted ceiling, exposed timbers. Radiator.
A shingled driveway has a gate leading to the private front garden, with patio areas, areas of lawn and mature shrubs and trees. Gate to rear leading to the Cavendish allotment area. Three sheds, one with power connected.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Sudbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Sudbury for full details and further information.