3 bed terraced house for sale Graig Terrace, Graig, Pontypridd CF37
- Pontypridd0.1 miles
- Ysgol G.G. Evan James0.3 miles
- Maes-Y-Coed Primary School0.5 miles
- Trefforest0.8 miles
Features and description
- Three Bedrooms
- Loft Room
- Walking distance to train station
- Beautiful Views
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Move in ready
Loft Room! Three Bedrooms! Great Location! This stone built three bedroom mid terraced property situated in the Graig, Pontypridd and is walking distance to Pontypridd Train station. Book your viewing online 24 hours a day at
Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this stone built three bedroom plus loft room mid terraced property situated in the Graig, Pontypridd. The property is within walking distance local amenities such as Pontypridd Town Centre, Primary School and is ideal for commuters, Further benefits include good road Links as the A470 and M4 is only a short drive away.
This property is an ideal first time buy as its move in ready! Internally the property comprises of entrance hallway, Lounge and kitchen/diner. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms and family bathroom and further benefits from a loft room. To the rear of the property is a good size tiered garden.
Entered through UPVC front door. Access into lounge and kitchen. Stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.63m )
A great size modern family room. UPVC window to front.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 2" x 8' 7" ( 5.84m x 2.62m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of grey matching base and eye level cupboards with work surfaces over. Integral oven and hob with cooker hood over. Space for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for table and chairs. UPVC windows to rear and door to rear giving access to the rear garden.
Access to all bedrooms and family bathroom. Access to loft room.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.62m )
UPVC window to front
Bedroom Two 10' 10" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 3.30m Max x 2.62m Max )
UPVC window to rear
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.67m )
UPVC window to front,
A three piece suite comprising of bath with shower over, WC and sink. UPVC window to rear
Loft Room 20' 2" x 14' 5" ( 6.15m x 4.39m )
Good size loft room with window to rear.
Council Tax Band - C
Welsh Primary School - ygg Evan James
English Primary School - Maesycoed Primary
Welsh Secondary School - yg Garth Olwg
English Secondary School - Hawthorn
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Pontypridd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information.