1 bed end terrace house for sale Egremont Road, Roydon, Diss IP22
- Roydon Primary School0.4 miles
- Diss Church of England Junior Academy0.6 miles
- Diss1.2 miles
- Eccles Road8.3 miles
Features and description
- **perfect for first time buyers & investors**
- No Onward Chain
- End Terraced Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- One Bedroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking & En Bloc Garage
- Walking Distance to Amenities
**perfect for first time buyers or investors** A one bedroom end terrace property situated in the popular residential location of Diss and within walking distance of Quaker wood. The property is offered with no onward chain.
A fantastic opportunity for a first time buyer to acquire this one bedroom end terrace property. The accommodation comprises, entrance porch, sitting room, kitchen and conservatory with bedroom one and bathroom to the first floor. The property has a parking space to the front and a fully enclosed rear garden. The property is offered with no onward chain.
The town its self a well-served Norfolk market town with 3 supermarkets, post office, banks and a range of local shops with a weekly Friday market. The town its self is located part way between Norwich, Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds making this perfect for road commuting and has a main line rail like to London in just 90 minutes.
Side aspect double glazed door and full length window. Tiled flooring.
Lounge 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
Front aspect double glazed window and door, feature fireplace, laminate flooring, telephone and tv points. Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.46m )
Rear aspect double glazed window and door. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, one and a half bowl, work surfaces, tiled splash back, built in Beko double oven and Creda hob with cooker hood, tiled flooring, spaces for washing machine, under counter fridge and freezer.
Conservatory 9' 1" x 8' ( 2.77m x 2.44m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, rear aspect double glazed french doors leading out to the rear garden, wall light and tiled flooring.
Carpet, loft access and doors to;
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
Front aspect double glazed window, large over the stairs storage cupboard and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window, bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, part tiled walls and over the stairs storage cupboard with water tank.
To the front of the property is a shingled driveway providing parking for one car, small laid to lawn to the side with a paved path leading to the front door.
The rear garden benefits from a paved patio area, laid lawn with mature planted flowers and shrubs, a paved pathway leading to the end of the garden with side gated access to the en-bloc garage.
Council Tax Band: A
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Diss. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Diss for full details and further information.