3 bed detached house for sale Kilverstone, Werrington, Peterborough PE4
- William Law CofE Primary School0.6 miles
- Ken Stimpson Community School0.7 miles
- Peterborough4 miles
- Stamford (Lincs)8.6 miles
Features and description
- No Upward Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
no upward chain…..situated in a popular Cul-de-Sac location in Werrington. Benefits from re-fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and en-suite to master. Outside continues with off road parking, garage and enclosed rear south facing garden. View Now!
UPVC Double glazed entrance door. Radiator. Personal door to garage.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator.
3.08m x 1.83m (10'11" max x 6'3" plus recess) UPVC Double glazed window to front. Fitted with a range of re-fitted base and wall units. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with cooker hood over. Space for appliances. Heated towel rail.
5.51m x 3.97m (18'9" max x 13'3" max) UPVC Double glazed window to rear. UPVC Double glazed French doors to rear. Radiator. Feature fireplace. Stairs to first floor.
UPVC Double glazed window to side. Loft access. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
3.07m x 3.06m (10'10" x 10'5" max) UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built in wardrobes.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to side. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with mains shower. Radiator.
3.04m x 2.46m (10' x 8'8") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
2.76m x 2.44m (9'8" x 8'3") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and wall mounted electric shower. Radiator. Part tiled walls.
Driveway providing off road parking.
Up and over door. Power and light. Wall mounted boiler. Personal door to entrance hall.
Enclosed by fencing. Patio area. Laid to lawn area with shrubs. South facing garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sharman Quinney - Werrington. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sharman Quinney - Werrington for full details and further information.