1 bed flat for sale Adenmore Road, London SE6
- Holbeach Primary School0.1 miles
- Prendergast Ladywell School0.3 miles
- Catford Bridge0.3 miles
- Catford0.3 miles
Features and description
- Chain free
- Healthy lease
- Double bedroom
- Open plan reception
- Private Balcony
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this light and airy first floor purpose built flat set within an attractive brick fronted block situated at Lawrence Court, SE6.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this light and airy first floor purpose built flat set within an attractive brick fronted block situated at Lawrence Court, SE6. This well-proportioned property comprises spacious open plan reception room with modern fitted kitchen, large double bedroom and contemporary bathroom with benefits to include ample storage, private balcony and access to local amenities and transport links.
Adenmore Road is a desirable cul de sac development set within easy reach of both Catford and Ladywell which combined offer a plethora of bars, shops, restaurants as well transport links providing easy access to the city and surrounding areas.
Local greenery can be found at Ladywell Fields and Mountsfield Park, located moments away from the property and hosts some amazing events that include the famous "Peoples Day", South East Londons longest-running free festival that celebrates music, art, craft and community.
Transport links are available close by at Catford (direct access into London Blackfiars via Elephant and Castle), Catford Bridge (direct access into London Charing Cross and Cannon Street) and Ladywell (direct access into London Charring Cross and Cannon Street via London Bridge and Waterloo East). It is usually a 9 minute journey time from Ladywell Station to London Bridge Station.
Early viewing requests are highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barnard Marcus - Sydenham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Sydenham for full details and further information.