1 bed flat for sale Cardinals Gate, Royston SG8
- Tannery Drift School0.2 miles
- St Mary Roman Catholic Primary School0.3 miles
- Royston0.3 miles
- Meldreth3.3 miles
Features and description
Good Transport Links
- Offered with immediate vacant possession.
- One bedroom first floor apartment within Royston Town Centre.
- Allocated car parking.
- Well-kept communal gardens.
- Exclusive residential development.
- Viewing is highly recommended.
Offering immediate vacant possession, an opportunity to purchase a one bedroom first floor apartment situated on an exclusive residential development within Royston Town Centre. The property has the benefit of allocated car parking, well-kept communal gardens and gas fired central heating.
An opportunity to purchase a one bedroom first floor apartment situated on a small residential development of similar properties within Royston Town Centre. The property offers immediate vacant possession and has the benefit of allocated parking within the development and well-kept communal gardens. Royston is a thriving and attractive market town offering all everyday facilities including shops, schools, health centre, leisure centre, golf course, twice weekly market and mainline railway station with a fast and regular service to London Kings Cross.
Solid Front Door
To entrance hall.
Staircase to first floor. Storage cupboard. Access to loft space. Airing cupboard.
Lounge 16' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.90m x 3.10m )
Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom 12' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.68m x 2.79m )
White suite comprising low flush W/C, wash hand basin and panel enclosed bath. Radiator. Part tiled walls.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 6' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.08m )
One and half bowl inset sink unit with drawers and cupboards under. Base and wall cupboards with adequate working surfaces. Fitted oven and hob unit. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Gas fired boiler supplying domestic hot water and radiators. Floor covering. Part tiled walls and radiator.
The property has the benefit of well-kept communal gardens and allocated parking close by.
The property has the benefit of a 99 year lease from 1997, with approximately 75 years remaining.
The current annual service charge for 2021 was £1216.94.
The current annual ground rent is to be confirmed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Royston. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Royston for full details and further information.