3 bed end terrace house for sale Victoria Road, Diss IP22
- Diss0.3 miles
- Diss Infant and Nursery School with Children's Centre0.6 miles
- Diss Church of England Junior Academy0.7 miles
- Eccles Road9.6 miles
Features and description
- **perfect for first time buyers **
- End Terraced Property
- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking for Multiple Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Within Easy Access of Diss Town Centre
**perfect for first time buyers ** This well presented and maintained end of terrace house, offers gas central heating and UPVC windows as well as three bedrooms, good size lounge/diner, family bathroom plus off road parking for multiple cars and a large enclosed rear garden with large outbuilding.
Virtual Viewing Available
Situated within easy access of Diss town centre and the main line train station with regular links to London and Norwich, is this three bedroom end of terrace house. The property has been well maintained by current owners and offers UPVC windows, gas central heating and off road parking for multiple vehicles. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, good size lounge/diner leading on to the kitchen, rear lobby and downstairs bathroom. From the entrance hall there are stairs leading to the first floor and are three bedrooms. Outside the property, to the rear there is an attached out building which is currently being used as a utility room as has been fitted with a radiator and water, so houses washing machine and tumble dryer.
The drive way runs alongside the property with gated access to the rear offering multiple off road parking. There is a trellis archway leading to the garden which is mainly laid to lawn and stretches far and offers a garden shed too. To the front there is a low maintenance garden which is enclosed by a brick wall.
Front aspect door, vinyl flooring and radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 23' 2" x 9' 10" ( 7.06m x 3.00m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, two radiators, original cast iron fireplace, carpet and under stairs cupboard, tv point.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.17m x 2.54m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base mounted wood effect units, stainless steel sink and drainer, one and a half bowls, worktop, extractor hood, gas hob, integrated oven, space fro fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Vinyl flooring.
Vinyl flooring. Leading to;
Side aspect double glazed window, pedestal hand wash basin, corner bath with fitted electric shower overhead, low level flush W/C, fully tiled. Vinyl flooring.
Loft access, carpet and doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.48m )
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet, original cast iron fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.39m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, original cast iron fireplace, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.59m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, carpet and radiator
To the rear there is an attached out building which is currently being used as a utility room as has been fitted with a radiator and water, so houses washing machine and tumble dryer. The drive way runs alongside the property with gated access to the rear offering multiple off road parking. There is a trellis archway leading to the garden which is mainly laid to lawn and stretches far and offers a large insulated summer house which the vendors are currently using as a gym. To the front there is a low maintenance garden which is enclosed by a brick wall.
Council Tax Band: B
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Diss. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Diss for full details and further information.