2 bed cottage for sale Kings Walk, Upper King Street, Royston SG8
- St Mary Roman Catholic Primary School0.3 miles
- Tannery Drift School0.4 miles
- Royston0.5 miles
- Meldreth3.4 miles
Features and description
- Tastefully converted barn conversion.
- Town centre location.
- Well-proportioned accommodation.
- Two bedrooms.
- Approximately five minutes level walking distance from Royston Railway Station.
- Early internal viewing is strongly recommended.
An opportunity to purchase a tastefully converted barn conversion within Royston Town Centre. The property offers spacious character accommodation with two good sized bedrooms. Early internal viewing is strongly recommended.
Situated within Royston Town Centre, an opportunity to purchase a converted two bedroom link-detached barn style home offering character accommodation in this town centre location. Royston is an attractive and thriving market town offering all everyday requirements including schools, shops, leisure centre, golf course, health centre, twice weekly market and mainline railway station with a fast and regular service to London.
Solid Front Door
Entrance Hall 6' 11" x 4' 2" ( 2.11m x 1.27m )
Attractive floor tiling. Door to:
Lounge 13' 2" x 12' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.73m )
Windows to front and side. Exposed timbers. Attractive wood affect flooring. Staircase to first floor. Radiator. Opening to:
Kitchen/ Dining Area 13' narrowing to 9' 6" x 12' 1" ( 3.96m narrowing to 2.90m x 3.68m )
Windows to front and side. Base and wall units with adequate working surfaces. Inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with drawers and cupboards under. Tiled splash backs. Four ring gas hobs and electric oven with extractor fan above. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Integrated fridge. Under stairs storage with space for freezer and tumble dryer. Exposed timbers. Wood affect flooring.
Staircase To First Floor
Exposed timbers. Doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 10' 1" max narrowing to 7' 3" ( 3.71m max x 3.07m max narrowing to 2.21m )
Windows to front and side. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' max x 10' 5" max ( 4.27m max x 3.17m max )
Window to front. Fitted cupboard. Exposed timbers. Radiator.
Suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and panel enclosed bath with electric shower over. Part tiled walls. Airing cupboard. Window to side.
Early internal viewing of this rarely available barn conversion is strongly recommended.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Royston. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Royston for full details and further information.