2 bed mobile/park home for sale Eye Road, Brome, Eye IP23
- Hartismere School1.3 miles
- St Peter and St Paul Church of England Primary School, Eye1.6 miles
- Diss2.2 miles
- Norwich International Airport23.4 miles
Features and description
- Two Bedroom Park Home
- Over 45's
- Fitted Kitchen
- En-Suite & Walk in Wardrobe to Master
- Off Road Parking
A two bedroom park home overlooking the communal green. The home offers a fitted kitchen, lounge/diner, two bedrooms, en-suite & walk in wardrobe to master, family bathroom and off road parking.
Four Oaks Park is situated in Brome a short drive from the Norfolk market town of Diss and less than a mile from Eye in Suffolk. The town its self a well-served Norfolk market town with 3 supermarkets, post office, banks and a range of local shops with a weekly Friday market. The town its self is located part way between Norwich, Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds making this perfect for road commuting and has a main line rail like to London in just 90 minutes.
Lounge/ Diner 19' 2" x 16' 1" ( 5.84m x 4.90m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, electric fireplace and two radiators.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.39m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob with cooker hood, eye level electric oven, tiled splash back, work surfaces, integrated appliances including dishwasher and fridge/freezer, fitted storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.82m )
Side aspect double glazed window, walk in wardrobe and radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window, corner shower cubicle with fully plumbed shower, part tiled walls, low level flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit and extractor fan.
Side aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and dresser, radiator and carpet.
Side aspect double glazed window, bath, wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan and radiator.
The site has a minimum age restriction on 45 years old.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Diss. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Diss for full details and further information.