3 bed end terrace house for sale The Parade, Pontypridd CF37
- Trallwng Infants School0.1 miles
- Coedpenmaen County Primary School0.2 miles
- Pontypridd0.6 miles
- Trefforest1.2 miles
Features and description
- Three Bedrooms
- Great Location
- Three Reception Rooms
- Potential for Home Office
- Upstairs Bathroom
Three Reception Rooms! Modern Kitchen! Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this tastefully modernised Three bedroom terraced property situated in Pontypridd. Book an appointment 24 hours a day on .
Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this tastefully modernised Three bedroom end terrace property situated in the popular location on Trallwn. This property is located in an ideal location within walking distance to local amenities such as the local primary school, Pontypridd town centre and bus/train routes. The property also benefits from great road links to Cardiff city centre as the M4 and A470 is only a short drive away making this an ideal spot for commuters.
This larger then average family home has been recently renovated to a high standard and is move in ready. The accommodation briefly comprises of hallway with original flooring and staircase, Lounge, dining room, a modern kitchen with island, utility area and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are three good size bedrooms which all have been fashionably decorated to fit within the rest of the property and family bathroom.
To the rear of the property is a private courtyard with side access and to the front of the property is a good size patio area with room for table and chairs.
This property really is a must see to appreciate the work that has been done.
Entered through wooden front door. Fitted with original flooring and staircase leading to first floor. Access into lounge, Dining room and kitchen.
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 1" ( 4.17m x 3.68m )
A great size modern family room with wood burner opening into dining area. Door leading into 2nd reception room. UPVC bay window to front.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 12' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.81m )
Beautiful decorated dining room with exposed brick wall. UPVC window to rear.
2nd Reception Room 15' 8" x 15' Max ( 4.78m x 4.57m Max )
This room would make an ideal home office or play room. UPVC doors to front.
Kitchen 18' 7" x 11' 8" ( 5.66m x 3.56m )
Fitted with a range of modern grey matching base and eye level cupboards with complementary work top over. Fitted with a integrated fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. UPVC window to side. Access into utility area.
Utility Area 9' x 4' 10" ( 2.74m x 1.47m )
Fitted with a range of modern grey matching base units space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Door into downstairs WC
Fitted with WC and sink.
Access to all bedrooms and family bathroom
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.76m )
Double bedroom with UPVC bay window to front. Access into walk in wardrobe.
Walk In Wardrobe 6' 6" x 5' 7" ( 1.98m x 1.70m )
Built in storage.
Double bedrooms with UPVC window to rear.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.57m )
Wall mounted combi boiler. UPVC window to side
A contemporary bathroom comprising of paneled bath with shower over WC and sink. UPVC window to side.
Welsh Primary School - ygg Pont Sion Norton
English Primary School -Trallwng Infants, feeding into Coedpenmaen Junior Department
Welsh Secondary School -yg Garth Olwg
English Secondary School - Hawthorn
Council Tax Band - E
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Pontypridd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information.