4 bed detached house for sale Stuston Lane, Stuston, Diss IP21
- Diss1.1 miles
- Palgrave Church of England Primary School1.2 miles
- Scole Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School1.4 miles
- Norwich International Airport22.3 miles
Features and description
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge With Woodburner
- Study/Formal Dining Room
- Close To Schools & Local Amenities
- Stunning Rear Garden
- Double Garage
- Parking For Multiple Cars
**sstc**A well presented detached executive family home offering four double bedrooms, spacious living room with french doors onto the rear garden, kitchen/dining room finished to a high specification, stunning rear garden boasting privacy, double garage and parking for multiple vehicles
Stuston is located very close to the town of Diss ( circa. 1 mile) however enjoys a rural location with easy access to main routes via the A143 towards Bury St Edmunds and the A140 to both Norwich and Ipswich. Stuston itself is a quiet and picturesque village and offers many lovely walking routes alongside open farmland views.
Diss provides easy access into London Liverpool Street via train link taking around 1 hour 20 minutes, and provides great supermarkets, shops and schools around. Hartismere School is located in the nearby Suffolk town of Eye and has recently been awarded an 'Outstanding' Ofsted report.
Porcelain tiled floor and under stairs cupboard.
Tiled floor, wash hand basin, W/C, shaver point, tiled shower and rear window.
Lounge 25' 8" x 11' 11" ( 7.82m x 3.63m )
Front and side aspect windows, fitted blinds, fire place, feature wood burner, french doors to the rear aspect onto the patio.
Study/formal Dining Area 9' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.00m )
Porcelain tiled flooring, broom cupboard, french door to side aspect.
Kitchen/diner 19' 7" x 11' 10" ( 5.97m x 3.61m )
Porcelain tiled throughout, under floor heating, wall and base mount units, LED downright, wine rack, sink and basin, integrated microwave, double oven, electric hob, extractor fan, smeg dishwasher, Fridge with ice dispenser and a breakfast bar offering further kitchen storage
Utility Room 7' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.31m x 1.65m )
Space for washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge freezer, light and cupboards.
Airing cupboard and Glass banister allowing natural light to fill the space.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.70m x 2.62m )
Windows to front aspect, fitted wardrobes with lighting and mirrors, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.15m )
Window to front, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.23m x 3.17m )
Window to rear, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.67m )
Window to rear carpet and radiator.
Window to rear, heated towel rail, rainfall shower head, bath, floating cupboards, wash hand basin, W/C, LED lights.
To the front of the property is a large laid to lawn area with mature planted trees, shingled driveway with ample parking and access to the double garage.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature planted trees and hedging, a large paved patio area and wooden decking making these spots perfect for relaxing and entertaining in throughout the summer months, two garden sheds, summer house with power.
Double Garage 18' 5" x 17' 3" ( 5.61m x 5.26m )
Power and lighting.
Council Tax Band: E
Oil Central Heating
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Diss. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Diss for full details and further information.