2 bed maisonette for sale Kneesworth Street, Royston SG8
- Tannery Drift School0.2 miles
- St Mary Roman Catholic Primary School0.3 miles
- Royston0.3 miles
- Meldreth3.2 miles
Features and description
- Extremely well-presented ground floor apartment.
- Central location.
- Within a short walk of Royston Town Centre, Heath and Railway Station.
- Two bedrooms with en-suite to master.
- Lovely open plan fitted kitchen/lounge area.
- Further bathroom.
- Allocated parking space and use of communal gardens.
- Viewing highly recommended.
Situated in a sought after gated community, an extremely well-presented two bedroom ground floor apartment with the benefit of allocated parking. Ideally located within a short walk of Royston Town Centre, Railway Station and Heath. The property should be viewed at the earliest opportunity.
An extremely well-presented ground floor apartment situated in a sought after gated community and within a short walk of Royston Town Centre and Railway Station. Accommodation includes a lovely open plan lounge/kitchen area, two bedrooms with en-suite to master, further bathroom and to the outside gated parking and communal gardens. Viewing is recommended at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Airing cupboard. Exposed timber. Storage heater.
Lounge/ Kitchen 19' 5" max x 15' 4" max ( 5.92m max x 4.67m max )
Kitchen comprising built in oven and hob with extractor over, sink with mixer taps and work surface surrounds, range of base and wall units, wall tiling and a washer/dryer. This in turns opens onto a lovely lounge area where there is an electric heater and large double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.82m )
Exposed timber. Fitted wardrobe. Window to side. Door to en-suite.
Suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, low flush W/C, wash hand basin, extractor fan and splash back tiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.01m )
Window to side.
Suite comprising panelled bath, low flush W/C, wash hand basin, wall tiling, exposed timber and extractor fan.
Allocated parking space.
Use of communal gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Royston. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Royston for full details and further information.