See similar properties
  1. Property photo 1 of 13.

2 bed property for sale Lime Tree Avenue, Long Stratton, Norwich NR15

2 beds

Property location

  • Manor Field Infant and Nursery School0.4 miles
  • Long Stratton High School0.4 miles
  • Spooner Row7.1 miles
  • Wymondham7.5 miles

Features and description

  • Leasehold
  • First-time buyers only
  • Shared ownership - buy 80%, rent 20%
  • Double glazed UPVC windows & C W I
  • Central heating from air-source heat pump
  • Solar panel water heating
  • Off-road parking
  • Well presented throughout
  • Beech fitted kitchen with built-in oven & hob
  • Enclosed east facing garden
  • Walking distance of town centre amenities
***first-time buyers - A shared ownership opportunity!*** to purchase an 80% share, and rent the remaining 20%, in this well presented and appointed two bedroom mid-terrace house, with the benefit of double glazed UPVC windows, cavity wall insulation, solar water heating and radiator central heating from an air-source heat pump, plus A well fitted kitchen, white cloakroom and bathroom fittings, an enclosed rear garden and off-road parking, on the southern side of long stratton, within walking distance of the town centre and ten miles south of norwich. ***early viewing is strongly recommended!***

ground floorentrance hall

(11'11" x 3'7" max, 3'5" min)(3.63m x 1.09m max, 1.04m min) Double glazed half glass composite front entrance door. Smooth ceiling . Radiator. Double power point. Under-stair cupboard. Fitted carpet and carpeted staircase.


(5'3" x 2'9")(1.6m x 0.84m) West-facing window. Smooth ceiling. Radiator, with thermostatic valve. White suite of close-coupled w.c. And corner handbasin. Plank-effect vinyl floor.


(15'5" x 13'5")(4.7m x 4.09m) East-facing double glazed French doors to the garden. Smooth ceiling. Radiator, with thermostatic valve. Six double power points. Television and phone sockets. Understair alcove. Fitted carpet.


(11'11" x 6'7")(3.63m x 2.01m) West-facing window to the front. Smooth ceiling. Radiator, with thermostatic valve. Well fitted, with a range of light beech-effect base and wall cupboards, with polished marble-effect laminate worktops, one and a half bowl stainless-steel inset sink, integrated Electrolux fan oven and ceramic induction hob, with stainless steel chimney style filter hood above. Space for appliances. Three double power points, plus fused points for appliances. Ceramic tile floor.

First floorlanding

(9'2" x 3'2")(2.79m x 0.97m) White balustrading, with darkwood handrail. Smooth ceiling. Double power point. Fitted carpet. Access to roof space. Built-in cupboard with insulated large capacity hot water cylinder, with immersion heater to supplement the solar panels.

Bedroom one

(13'5" x 9'2", 11'11" to wardrobe recess)(4.09m x 2.79m, 3.63m to recess) East-facing window, overlooking the garden. Smooth ceiling. Radiator, with thermostatic valve. Three double power points and television socket. Fitted carpet.

Bedroom two

(13'5" max, 9'8" min x 8'11")(4.09m max, 2.95m min x 2.72m) Two west-facing windows to the front. Smooth ceiling. Radiator, with thermostatic valve. Four double power points and two telephone sockets. Fitted carpet. Built-in over-stair Airing Cupboard, with tubular electric heater.


(6'5" x 6'5" max)(1.96m x 1.96m max) Without a window but with extractor fan in smooth ceiling. White suite of bath with shower over and glass side screen, pedestal handbasin and close-coupled w.c. Walls fully tiled to the bath area. Radiator. Shaver light and socket. Plank-effect vinyl floor.


Brick weaved forecourt to the front, providing one parking space, plus a shared space for visitor parking. Small front garden with roses. Enclosed rear garden with paved patio, lawn and paved path to timber garden shed (7' x5')(2.13m x 1.52m). Screen fence, with handgate, to rear path giving pedestrian access to the rear. Outside light. Picket fence around the Mitsubishi Electric air-souce heat pump, providing the central heating, with four solar panels, two on the front roof and two on the rear, providing hot water. The rear garden is about 14'6"(4.24m) wide and about 25'6"(7.77m) deep.

1 floor plan available

View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.

More information

Report this listing

Listed by

Aldridge LansdellView agent properties

Logo of Aldridge Lansdell

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation

Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Aldridge Lansdell. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Aldridge Lansdell for full details and further information.