3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cefn Lane, Glyncoch, Pontypridd CF37
- Craig-Yr-Hesg Primary School0 miles
- Pontypridd High School0.4 miles
- Abercynon1.6 miles
- Pontypridd1.6 miles
Features and description
- No Chain
- Recently Renovated
- Off Road Parking
- New Kitchen
- Open Plan
No Chain! Recently Renovated to a High Standard! Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom semi detached property in Glyncoch that has been renovated to a high standard.
Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this tastefully modernised Three bedroom semi detached property situated in the popular area of Glyncoch. The property has been recently renovated to a high standard and benefits from easy access to the surrounding area of Pontypridd and is only a short distance to the A470 and the M4.
This beautifully presented property is move in ready which will make it ideal for First Time Buyers looking to take their first steps onto the property ladder. The accommodation briefly comprises of hallway with the rest of the ground floor being open plan kitchen and living space, Utility room and WC. To the first floor you will find three great sized bedrooms with a delightful family bathroom complete with three piece bathroom suite.
To the front of the property there is a low maintaince court yard with off road parking and steps leading to the front door, A large enclosed rear garden which has a patio area and the rest being laid to lawn making it ideal for a growing family.
This property really is a must see to appreciate the work that has been done.
Enter via UPVC door. Access into open plan kitchen / Living room. Stairs leading to first floor.
Kitchen / Living Room 21' 11" Max x 18' 11" Max ( 6.68m Max x 5.77m Max )
This stunning open plan living space comprises of a brand new fitted kitchen with a range of grey matching base and eye level cupboards with complementary work tops over. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Opening into dining/ living area which is great size living family area. UPVC window to front and rear. Sliding doors to rear with access to garden. UPVC door to side giving access to WC and utility room.
Access to front and rear of the property. Access to WC and utility room.
Utility Room 9' 2" x 4' 9" ( 2.79m x 1.45m )
Fitted with base units with integrated sink. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Fitted with WC and sink.
Access to bedrooms, family bathroom and loft hatch.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 12' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.89m )
UPVC window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.69m )
UPVC window to rear.
UPVC window to front.
Fitted with a Three piece suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and close coupled WC. UPVC Double Glazed Obscure Window to Rear.
To the front of the property steps leading to a low maintaince courtyard with space for off road parking. Steps leading to front door.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden with patio area which is ideal for outside family dining, step lead to a large private lawned area.
Council Band - B
Welsh Primary School - ygg Pont Sion Norton
English Primary School - Craig Yr Hesg Primary
Welsh Secondary School - yg Garth Olwg
English Secondary School - Pontypridd High
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Pontypridd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information.