4 bed detached house for sale Monyash Road, Bakewell DE45
- St Anselm's School0.3 miles
- Bakewell CofE Infant School0.3 miles
- Grindleford6.9 miles
- Matlock7.2 miles
Features and description
- **Guide Price £700,000 - £720,000**
- Spectacular panoramic views over Bakewell
- Vaulted master bedroom
- Modern Open Plan dining kitchen
- Off-road parking and garage
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Contemporary styled four bedroom detached property
Milne Lodge is an immaculately presented four bedroom detached property. Situated in an elevated position in the historical market town of Bakewell.
Milne Lodge is an immaculately presented four bedroom detached property which is situated in an elevated position in the historical market town of Bakewell. From the house and in particular the gardens there are stunning panoramic views over the town and countryside beyond. At the heart of the property is a superb open plan contemporary dining kitchen that opens out onto the beautifully landscaped rear garden. The property briefly comprises of internally, an open plan dining kitchen fitted with high quality appliances, a utility area, a shower room, a downstairs bedroom and spacious sitting room. To the first floor there is a vaulted master bedroom with views over the rear garden, three further bedrooms and the family bathroom. Outside to the front there is a generous garden with a driveway and detached garage. To rear to the rear the tiered garden takes full advantage of the spectacular views. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation available.
Dining Entrance Hall 10' 4" x 13' 8" at the max ( 3.15m x 4.17m at the max )
A double glazed door to the front opens into the spacious dining entrance hall. This versatile contemporary styled space opens into the kitchen at the rear of the property. The open plan area runs through the heart of the property and has tiled electric under floor heating throughout. A staircase with a double glazed leaded window leads up to the first floor accommodation. There are spotlights in the ceiling and a contemporary wall mounted central heating radiator. Doors open to the sitting room, shower room and the ground floor bedroom.
Kitchen 18' 10" x 16' 1" ( 5.74m x 4.90m )
This stunning kitchen features a comprehensive range of wall and base units incorporating a large central island. The units are complemented by the pale grey quartz work surfaces. The island has an integrated seating area with runs its full length with additional storage cupboards beneath. It has deep pan draws and a double stainless steel sink inset into the work surface. Integrated Bosch appliances include an induction hob with extractor over, a combination oven and microwave with a double oven beneath and two integrated refrigerators. Incorporated into the island unit are a washing machine and a dish washer. There are spotlights to the ceiling, space for a recessed wall mounted television and two contemporary style central heating radiators. Sliding glazed bi-folding doors allow the dining hall and kitchen area to be divided. Double glazed bi-folding doors open onto the rear garden and there is a double glazed window to the side with space for a sofa beneath.
Side Entrance Hallway
The side entrance has a tiled floor with under floor heating. The stable door opens onto the side elevation and there is a wall mounted central heating radiator.
Sitting Room 11' 11" into alcove x 19' 2" into bay ( 3.63m into alcove x 5.84m into bay )
This beautifully presented sitting room has as a focal point of a multi fuel stove inset into a stone fireplace. There are two central heating radiators and recessed spot lights in the ceiling. This dual aspect room has a double glazed leaded bay window to the front elevation and double glazed French doors that open onto the rear.
Downstairs Bedroom 11' 5" into bay x 12' 1" ( 3.48m into bay x 3.68m )
The downstairs bedroom has a double glazed leaded bay window to the front elevation, spotlights to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
The spacious landing area as a double glazed skylight which has views to open countryside at the front and spotlights to the ceiling.
Master Bedroom 15' 11" x 13' ( 4.85m x 3.96m )
There is slight restricted height in places due to the room's contemporary design.
This impressive master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling with recessed spotlighting. There is a double glazed skylight having views towards Bakewell and central heating radiator. Double glazed French doors with a glass Juliet balcony open to provide fantastic views over the landscaped rear gardens.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 16' 3" ( 3.61m x 4.95m )
This double bedroom has double glazed skylights to the front and rear having lovely views, spotlights to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. Please note as this bedroom is built into the eaves there is slight restricted height in places.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 16' 5" ( 3.61m x 5.00m )
Please note that as the room is built into the eaves there is slight restricted height in places. This double bedroom has double glazed skylights providing views to the front and rear, a central heating radiator and storage built into the eaves.
This contemporary styled luxury bathroom features an L-shaped bath, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail and a square wash hand basin with storage beneath. Fitted over the bath is a chrome shower with a square oversized waterfall shower head.
To the front there is a driveway which provides access to the garage. The garage has a wooden up and over door, with a further door to the side, power and light. Steps lead up from the driveway onto a patio which has access onto a decking area situated on the top of the garage. The remainder of this lovely front garden is laid mainly to lawn.
This beautifully landscaped tiered rear garden has patio areas adjacent to the rear of the property and a wooden log cabin which houses a barbecue. Steps lead up to a lawn with a decking area which is perfect for al-fresco dining. From this elevated position at the rear of the property there are truly stunning panoramic views over the Bakewell and the surrounding countryside.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Bagshaws Residential - Bakewell. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bagshaws Residential - Bakewell for full details and further information.