4 bed semi-detached house for sale Louies Lane, Roydon, Diss IP22
- Diss Church of England Junior Academy0.4 miles
- Diss High School0.5 miles
- Diss1 miles
- Eccles Road8.5 miles
Features and description
- Extended Semi-Detached Property
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Lounge
- Orangery Overlooking the Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Internal Outbuilding & Off Road Parking
- Virtual Viewing Available
An extended semi-detached family house occupying a non estate position in a favoured residential area close to Diss town centre. The property benefits from a kitchen with integrated appliances, spacious lounge orangery, master bedroom with en-suite and three further bedrooms.
This property on Louies Lane is a four bedroom family home, having been extended and now offering well appointed accommodation which includes a family friendly kitchen/dining room as well as a living room. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas fired radiator central heating, a UPVC conservatory and a outbuilding.
The property is within walking distance to Diss town centre. The town its self a well-served Norfolk market town with 3 supermarkets, post office, banks and a range of local shops with a weekly Friday market. The town its self is located part way between Norwich, Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds making this perfect for road commuting and has a main line rail like to London in just 90 minutes.
An excellent family property in a sought after non estate location, early viewing is advised.
Front aspect door, wood effect laminate flooring with inset door matt, radiator, recessed spot lights and stairs to first floor.
Living Room 20' 9" Max x 14' 6" ( 6.32m Max x 4.42m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, two radiators, under stairs cupboard, carpet, tv and telephone points.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.33m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, tiled splash back, work surfaces, ceramic sink and drainer, radiator, tiled flooring, integrated appliances including gas hob with extractor hood, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Open to;
Orangery 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, side aspect double glazed misted windows, double glazed bi-folding doors leading out to the decking area. Recessed spot lights and tiled flooring.
Radiator, carpet, loft access, doors to family bathroom and bedrooms.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 7' 11" ( 4.70m x 2.41m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, tv point, carpet, radiator and door to;
Rear aspect double glazed window, low level flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, corner shower cubicle with fully plumbed shower and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 11' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.38m x 2.79m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 7' 8" x 6' 1" ( 2.34m x 1.85m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window, P shaped bath with mixer taps and fully plumbed shower, part tiled walls, low level flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed spot lights and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a stoned driveway with off road parking for multiple cars, enclosed via mature hedging and wooden picket fencing.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a wooden decking area making this the perfect spot for entertaining throughout the summer months, fully enclosed via fencing, garden tap and access to the outbuilding.
Storage Room 11' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.41m )
This storage room was orignally a single garage which has been converted into an internal storage room with power.
Council Tax Band: C
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Diss. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Diss for full details and further information.