2 bed cottage for sale Chapel Lane, Everton, Doncaster DN10
- Everton Primary School0 miles
- Mattersey Primary School1.1 miles
- Robin Hood Airport 4.6 miles
- Retford6.8 miles
Features and description
- Central Village Location, Delightful Character Cottage
- Two Bedrooms, Two Generous Reception Rooms
- Gally Kitchen & Utility Room
- Large Garage for Parking
- Impressive Walled Garden & Outbuildings
vacant possession, delightful character cottage. Situated in the popular village of everton, with impressive garden & two good sized reception rooms! This home is not to be missed. Book your viewing now!
Characterful cottage located to the popular semi-rural village location of Everton. This property has two generous reception rooms, good sized kitchen and a utility room to the ground floor, two beds, bathroom and landing with office nook. The home has a generous rear garden with summer house, and garage for parking.
Everton has an excellent primary school in addition to a wide range of recreational facilities to the sports ground, village church again with many social events being arrange and a couple of village pubs. Bawtry is a short drive away where there are further amenities including wine bars and restaurants, shopping facilities and healthcare. Excellent links to the motorway via the A1 which is easily commutable with the M1 & M18 giving further access to larger towns and cities.
Entered via a front facing double glazed door leading you into the lounge.
Lounge 12' x 23' 7" ( 3.66m x 7.19m )
Full of character, this generous reception room has exposed beams to the ceiling, feature recess with an electric fire set in, exposed brick and shelving to the alcove. With feature archway, two double glazed front facing windows and two central heating radiators. Step down into second reception room and access through to the kitchen.
Second Reception Room 11' 4" x 22' 4" ( 3.45m x 6.81m )
This generous second reception room has beams to the ceiling, raised plinth with electric fire and sliding doors to the garden at the rear. With double glazed front facing window, TV aerial and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 23' 7" x 6' 11" ( 7.19m x 2.11m )
Galley kitchen located to the rear of the property with lovely views of the garden. Having a range of fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with splashback tiling, and electric oven and hob. Space for a fridge freezer, two rear facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator. Door leads out to the garden and stairs leading upto the first floor.
Located off the garage with a range of fitted wall and base units, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer. With central heating radiator, courtesy door to the garage and door to the garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Provides access to both bedrooms and bathroom, good sized space ideal for use as a seating area or study area with views of the garden. Loft access, exposed beams and wall lights.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 12' 3" ( 3.17m x 3.73m )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes to one wall, wall lights and a central heating radiator, front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 12' 2" Into Alcove ( 3.56m x 3.71m Into Alcove )
Double bedroom with wall lights, TV aerial, central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Fitted with a shower cubicle with a mains fed shower inset, low flush wc and a vanity basin. With central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
The front of the property has decorative borders with mature shrubs and lots of spring bulbs, access to the side of the property that is gated and leads through to the impressive garden.
The property has the most delightful walled gardens at the rear, gated to the side and giving pedestrian access for the neighbour.
The garden has really good proportions, majority lawned and having mature shrubs and plants, mature garden pond to the left hand side.
The neighbours garden is currently open plan to the garden of Kissgate Cottage, this could be altered later if required and subject to agreement with both sides.
Larger than the average garage with an electric roll door, storage to the eaves and power & lighting. Door leads through to the utility area at the rear.
Great outdoor space with a range of outbuildings, one being a brick outbuilding/potting shed with a greenhouse area. Useful additional W C to the opposite side and a brick built storage space with workbench.
Upvc conservatory/garden room at the far side of the plot with barbeque and seating area, enjoying a sunny aspect for most of the day and night. This garden really needs to be seen to be appreciated, it really is lovely.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Bawtry. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Bawtry for full details and further information.