2 bed terraced house for sale Ivy Gardens, Paisley PA1
- West Primary School0.5 miles
- St Mary's Primary School0.5 miles
- Paisley St James1 miles
- Paisley Canal1.2 miles
Features and description
- Rarely available, immaculately presented mid terraced villa built by o'Brien Homes
- Bright lounge with rear facing patio doors
- Well appointed fitted kitchen with appliances
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom and cloakroom
- Gas central heating with combi boiler and double glazing
- Monobloc driveway and easily maintained enclosed rear garden
- Ideal first family home, early internal viewing is advised!
*** closing date set for Monday 24th may at 12:00PM ***
Rarely available, immaculately presented mid terraced villa built by o'Brien Homes and situated within a very popular and sought after private development.
Rarely available, immaculately presented mid terraced villa built by o'Brien Homes and situated within a very popular and sought after private development. The property is ideally located for easy access of amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport links. The generous accommodation comprises: Reception hallway, bright rear facing lounge with quality Grey laminated flooring, under stair storage cupboard housing the electricity meter and circuit breakers and rear facing patio doors providing access to the enclosed rear gardens. There is a good sized kitchen with a range of quality fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated stainless steel gas hob, fan assisted electric fan, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and concealed "Worcester" combi boiler. There is also a partially tiled cloakroom with Grey wood effect flooring off the hall. There are two double bedrooms with built-in mirrored door wardrobes and one with an additional cupboard. The bathroom has a four piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin, bath and shower enclosure. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, a monobloc driveway and an enclosed level garden to the rear which is fenced, lawned with a paved area and a chipped border. Early internal viewing of this lovely home is advised!
Lounge 14' 5" narrowing to 8' 7" x 14' 1" ( 4.39m narrowing to 2.62m x 4.29m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 6" ( 3.02m x 1.98m )
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 7' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.29m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Paisley. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Paisley for full details and further information.