3 bed semi-detached house for sale 26 Miller Crescent, Muirhouses, Bo'ness EH51
- Grange Primary School0.9 miles
- Bo'ness Academy1 miles
- Linlithgow2.2 miles
- Rosyth Ferry Terminal5.3 miles
Features and description
- Rarely available 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Home with a large private back garden
- Presented to an Exacting Standard, Gorgeous contemporary interior, Walk-In Condition!
- Newly installed Bathroom with Drench Head Shower Over (June 2020)
- 3 Comfortable double bedrooms with Generous Built-In Wardrobe Space
- High Specification Kitchen with Integrated Appliances, and Stainless Steel Range Cooker
- Magnificent Plot with Spacious Driveway and a Fully Enclosed, Tree Lined, Garden Laid to Lawn
Offers should be submitted by your solicitor to our linlithgow office via email
Raring for a garden? Swap city pace for the semi-rural calm of Miller Crescent in leafy Muirhouses Village whilst retaining the comforts of a highly spacious home with an up-to-date contemporary interior.
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Large, Fully Enclosed, Level Garden Plot
- Roomy Hallway with Half Landing Staircase
- Spacious Living Room
- Beautifully Presented Interior, Walk-In Condition!
- 3 Double Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes
- Newly Installed Bathroom (June 2020)
- Large Driveway
- Solidly Built Ex-Local Authority Home
- Exceptional Amount of Storage Space
- High Specification Kitchen with Range Cooker
- New Solid Oak Doors Fitted Throughout
- Generous Back Garden with Patio
Good to Know:
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Partially Floored Loft
- Quick Access to Woodland Walks
- Short Drive to M9 and Linlithgow Train Station
Tucked away in a quiet pocket of this leafy village near Bo’ness, there is ample parking directly in-front of the property which allows for effortless entry and exit, to and from this wonderful home.
Enter via the front door, wipe your shoes on the integrated door mat, and step onto the quality wooden flooring of spacious entrance hallway where a carpeted stairwell leads to the first floor. A handy storage cupboard positioned under the stairs is the ideal space for stashing jackets and shoes.
Step through to the right and, relax and unwind in the spacious yet homely living room, which is brilliantly decorated with crisp white walls, textured feature wall and a decorative fireplace.
Head through to the large kitchen which overlooks the garden. Serving up a practical kitchen with a contemporary finish, this lovely white kitchen comes complete with all the modern luxuries such as integrated appliances, an impressive stainless steel range cooker, American style fridge/freezer, and a splashback.
Celebrate the summer sunshine and slip out through the back door which leads directly onto the patio and then the fully enclosed garden where kids can play in safety.
Make your way upstairs and pay a visit to the trio of double bedrooms. Each carpeted bedroom is light, bright and cosy all at once, with each room benefiting from a hefty amount of built-in wardrobe space.
The hugely generous back garden is largely laid lawn and is fully enclosed by timber fencing. It is the perfect space for child’s play and outdoor living.
*For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office*
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band B
EER Band D
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Paul Rolfe Sales & Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Paul Rolfe Sales & Lettings for full details and further information.