3 bed semi-detached house for sale Town End, Bolton Le Sands, Carnforth LA5
- Bolton-le-Sands Church of England Primary School0.4 miles
- Slyne-with-Hest, St Luke's, Church of England Primary School1.1 miles
- Carnforth2.2 miles
- Bare Lane2.4 miles
Features and description
- A stunning extended family home
- 3 bedrooms ( 2 with canal views )
- Stylish 3-piece bathroom
- Open plan kitchen diner with bi fold doors to the garden
- Spacious loung with wood burning stove
- Ground floor wc
- Fabulous Gardens backing on to the canal
- Marshalls Block Paved driveway
- Larger than average garage
Or why not invite family round and entertain in the open plan kitchen diner which features a superb range cooker?
Afterwards, take a walk along the canal, live here and you have your own private entrance. You'll also be pleased to know this home has rather fabulous views!
Where Is Town End?
Bolton Le Sands is a very popular village location with some wonderful quiet residential streets, good local amenities, and great access to the surrounding countryside. Situated between Hest Bank and Carnforth it offers lovely walks along the coast and its salt marshes along with stunning views of Morecambe Bay. A perfect location for dog walkers, and if this isn't enough the canal running through the heart of the village gives more options for walks. The village has a strong sense of community with a busy bowling green up near the community centre as well as local cricket & football teams.
The area also boasts some well-liked pubs and restaurants with The Royal and Trungs Chinese Restaurant among some of the area's favourites. The A6 in Bolton-le-Sands hosts a busy Co-op, Spar with a Petrol Station, and Jubilee Garage to name a few businesses, with the large supermarkets in Carnforth and Morecambe easily accessible within 10 to 15 minutes by car or by one of the many buses that pass through. The local primary school is rated as outstanding and there is even a fire station situated near St. Michaels Lane, so we can see Bolton-le-Sands really does have a lot to offer.
The Property Overview
Step inside this quite simply wonderful home. You will immediately notice the light, inviting and modern decoration and attractive flooring. A handy W.C and cloak cupboard awaits before turning left into the stunning living room. You can really imagine yourself relaxing in this lounge, so much light streams in from the front window and rear conservatory via the glazed internal doors. Winter time you can cosy around the wood-burner, bliss!
Further to the rear is the breath taking conservatory extension, offering a light and airy space in which to dine and entertain with a modern and stylish kitchen just off. It's perfect for entertaining! Open up the Bi-fold doors and allow the outside in. You will no doubt find yourself spending a considerable amount of time in this part of the home, as well as the beautifully landscaped rear garden. There are so many perfect spots in the garden to enjoy a glass of wine or dine al-fresco. A few step up, through your private gate, and you are on the canal tow path - Splendid!
Two of the three bedrooms are generous sized doubles with the rear bedrooms spoiling you with beautiful views. The third bedroom is currently being used as a dressing room but will easily accommodate a bed and additional furniture. In keeping with the contemporary theme - the bathroom is simply gorgeous. Come see this special property for yourself.
- This home is set on a generous plot with beautiful gardens, including a raised decking area, 'Raj Green' Indian Stone patio and steps leading directly to the canal
- The driveway has 'Marshall' block paving in Tegula grey and will accommodate up to 5 cars - this was laid 2017
- The home is fully upvc double glazed
- It is gas central heated. The gas combination boiler was installed in Aug 2018 and has 7 years guarantee remaining.
- The home has been extended and beautifully refurbished throughout, including new stairs fitted, carpet in the master bedroom, new internal doors throughout, pebble dashed, soffits, facias and down pipes, 2017 onward.
- Karndean flooring flows through the ground floor (Van Gogh range) and laid February 2020
- The bathroom was installed in February 2019
- Separate garage for storage
- New composite front door installed January 2020
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - JD Gallagher. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact JD Gallagher for full details and further information.