4 bed property for sale Well Close Square, Framlingham, Woodbridge IP13
Points of interest
- Sir Robert Hitcham's Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School0.1 miles
- Framlingham College0.3 miles
- Wickham Market5.5 miles
- Saxmundham6.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Period Townhouse
- Annex/5th Bedroom
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Many Original Character Features
- Courtyard Garden With Storage Outbuilding
We are delighted to offer for sale this stylish 4/5 bedroom period town house with an elegant Georgian facade. The property benefits from three reception rooms, kitchen, four bedrrooms and annexe with a kitchen, lounge/sleeping area and wetroom.
The Market Hill is just a few minutes' walk from the property and here there are various shops and amenities including a supermarket, public houses and cafes. There is also a great choice of schooling including Sir Robert Hitcham's ceva Primary School, Thomas Mills High School and Framlingham College.
Framlingham is best known for its fine medieval castle which is managed by English Heritage. Along with its beautiful Mere that forms a rare wildlife habitat, attracting a wealth of migrating birds and plays host to swathes of unusual and very attractive meadow flowers.
Market days in Framlingham are held regularly on Tuesdays and Saturdays (and occasional event days) and many of these will be traditional Suffolk farmers markets, attracting different farmers and their produce from all over the county. There are also many events throughout the year that make this thriving town very unique including it's famous 'Sausage festival'.
In recent years Framlingham has been voted 'number one place to live in the country' and it was recently included within the top 'four places in the country to live' by the 'Sunday Times'.
The popular coastal town of Aldeburgh and the Snape Maltings Concert Hall, home to the Aldeburgh Festival, are within easy reach, some twelve miles to the east. The A12, which lies just five miles to the south, provides a direct link to Woodbridge another popular market town, and beyond to London, Cambridge and the Midlands (via the A14).
Direct and branch line rail services run to London's Liverpool Street, Campsea Ashe which is situated just beyond Wickham Market.
There is a front door
Leading to an...
Wall lighting, radiator, doors to the lounge and the kitchen.
Lounge 15' 8" x 12' ( 4.78m x 3.66m )
With secondary double glazed sash windows to the front aspect, decorative brushed steel fire place with log burner and slate hearth, radiator, doors to storage cupboard.
Double doors leading to...
Snug Sitting Room 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
Duel aspect secondary double glazed sash windows to the front and side, cast- iron open fireplace with timber mantle, wall lighting, exposed beam and radiator.
Dining Room 18' 6" x 9' 9" ( 5.64m x 2.97m )
Open cast-iron fireplace, radiator, door to storage cupboard, window to rear aspect, French doors opening to the courtyard garden, exposed beams and recessed seating area.
With a door leading to...
Kitchen 13' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.19m x 2.97m )
Fitted with high gloss base units with oak worktops, with an inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in electric double oven and hob, laminate flooring, combi boiler, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, exposed beams, radiator, door to stairwell with further under stair storage cupboard, Door leading to the rear courtyard, door leading back to the entrance hall. Utility area with plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
This is a split level landing with two velux style windows to the rear aspect, an attractive reading area, and steps up to bedroom one. Doors leading to bathroom and bedroom three with an additional staircase giving access to bedrooms two and four with loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 12' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.76m )
It has secondary double glazed sash window to the front aspect, original Georgian fireplace, radiator, wall lighting and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 12' ( 3.43m x 3.66m )
Secondary double glazed window to the front aspect, original Georgian fireplace, radiator, wall lighting and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.97m )
Secondary double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, wall lighting and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Four 16' 6" x 12' 3" ( 5.03m x 3.73m )
Secondary double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, TV point and smooth plastered ceiling.
Suite comprising wash hand basin and a freestanding roll top bath with Victorian style mixer taps and shower attachment over, part tiled walls, laminate flooring, secondary double glazed window to the rear, additional velux style window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Comprising low level W/C and wash hand basin with window to rear aspect.
Enclosed courtyard garden with plant beds and borders, artificial grass with a paved seating area, outside tap and side access gate. With access to the Annexe.
Annexe 18' 1" x 13' 8" ( 5.51m x 4.17m )
Lounge/Sleeping area with front aspect windows and laminate flooring. Kitchen area with fitted base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink, space for fridge/freezer. Wetroom with wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls, fully plumbed shower, tiled floor and extractor fan.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Framlingham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Framlingham for full details and further information.