Sold STC

£75,000

2 bed flat for sale
Larch Grove, Wavertree, Liverpool L15

2 beds
1 bath
1 reception
Tenure:
Leasehold
Service charge:
Not available
Time remaining on lease:
Not available
Council tax band:
Not available
Ground rent:
Not available
  1. Property photo 1 of 8. Picture No. 02

Points of interest

Property location

Nearby amenities

  • Northway Primary and Nursery School0.3 miles
  • St Oswalds Catholic Primary School0.4 miles
  • Wavertree Technology Park0.4 miles
  • Broad Green0.9 miles

These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.

Features and description

  • Leasehold
  • An Attractive Ground Floor Apartment
  • Popular Residential Location
  • Served By A Wealth Of Amenities
  • 75% Shared Ownership With Onward Housing
  • Over 55's Requirement
  • Ground Rent £81.99 pcm
  • Vestibule Entrance
  • Generous Formal Lounge
  • Fitted Kitchen
  • Energy Rating C
Sutton Kersh are extremely delighted to offer for sale a rare opportunity to purchase this 75% shared ownership apartment located in a popular residential location, being served by a wealth of amenities. The property is subject to an over 55's requirement and briefly comprises; a ground floor position with a welcoming vestibule entrance, an attractive formal lounge with interconnecting access into a fitted kitchen in addition to two bedrooms and a bathroom accessed via an integral hellway. Other benefits are that it is fully double glazed and offers electric storage heating. Externally the property is surrounded by attractive and well maintained communal gardens, an outdoor storage cupboard and residents parking. Offered with no onward chain and to appreciate the accommodation offer an early inspection is highly recommended.

N.B. Please note the property is shared ownership with a maximum of 75% can be sold, there is not rental element of the remaining 25% however, there is a ground rent charge of £81.99 p.c.m (subject to an over 55’s requirement).<br /><br />

Vestibule Entrance: (1.16m x 0.92m)

Fitted with a double glazed lead light composite door to the front and housing the electric meters. Providing access into:

Lounge: (4.22m x 3.49m)

Fitted with a double glazed half bay window to the front with secondary glazing, a wall mounted electric storage heater and coved ceiling. Interconnecting access into:

Kitchen: (4.24m x 1.72m)

Fitted with a double glazed window to the front with secondary glazing, a comprehensive range of wall, base and drawer units over and incorporated by complementary work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, providing space for a fridge freezer and cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted electric storage heater, tiled flooring and partially tiled walls.

Integral Hallway: (2.77m x 0.96m)

Accessed via the lounge. With a wall mounted electric heater. Providing through access into the remaining of the accommodation, in addition to a cloaks cupboard measuring: 1.09m x 0.97m (3'7" x 3'2").

Bedroom 1: (4.16m x 2.57m)

Fitted with a double glazed window to the rear offering views towards the communal gardens and a wall mounted electric storage heater.

Bedroom 2: (3.09m x 2.14m)

Fitted with a double glazed window to the rear offering views towards the communal gardens and a wall mounted electric storage heater.

Bathroom:

3.08m max x 1.71m - Fitted with a double glazed window to the rear, a bath with electric shower over, low level WC, wash basin, cushion flooring, partially tiled walls and a built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.

Externally:

The property is sits within a cul-de-sac position with beautifully maintained communal gardens in addition to residents parking.

Tenure:

Leasehold.

Floor plans and tours

Floor plans

No floor plan available

Ask agent for floor plan

Tours

No virtual tour available

Ask agent for virtual tour

More information

Report this listing

Want to swap your home for this one?

Get the ball rolling with an in-person agent valuation. It's free and there's no obligation to sell.

Listed by

Sutton Kersh - Allerton & South Liverpool Sales

View agent properties
Logo of Sutton Kersh - Allerton & South Liverpool Sales
Email agent

How much is my home worth?

Check price estimate online

Similar properties

Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sutton Kersh - Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sutton Kersh - Allerton & South Liverpool Sales for full details and further information.