3 bed detached bungalow for saleTymmes Place, Hasketon, Woodbridge IP13
Points of interest
- Farlingaye High School0.9 miles
- Woodbridge School1.2 miles
- Woodbridge1.8 miles
- Melton (Suffolk)2.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge with field views
- Driveway and garage
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Village location
**detached bungalow** three bedrooms** garage** field views to the rear** village location **
This detached three bedroom bungalow was built in 2013 and is located in the popular village of Hasketon. The accommodation is well-proportioned and benefits form underfloor heating and neighbouring field views to the rear. The property has a lounge with a woodburner and patio doors to the garden, the kitchen is a good size with a utility room, there are three double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and family bathroom. There is a good size driveway providing off road parking for several cars and garage.
Hasketon is a small village some 2 miles from Woodbridge and all the amenities it has to offer. Its church, St. Andrews, is one of 38 existing round-tower churches in Suffolk. Woodbridge offers extensive amenities including railway station, excellent schools, independent shops, boutiques, restaurants, public houses, cinema and a leisure centre with swimming pool.
Lounge 12' 9" x 16' 1" ( 3.89m x 4.90m )
A bright room with a double glazed window to the rear overlooking the fields, French doors to the garden and fireplace with woodburner.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 12' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.71m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with one and half sink basin with mixer tap and drainer, electric hob, electric oven, space and plumbing for a dishwasher and fridge/freezer, breakfast bar and double glazed window to the rear.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 5' 1" ( 2.31m x 1.55m )
Wall and base units with sink basin, space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer and a door to the garden.
Master Bedroom 15' 3" x 11' 6" ( 4.65m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit and shower enclosure.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 11' ( 3.12m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 7' ( 3.40m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the side
WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, bath, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
The property is approached via a shared paved driveway. There is a car port with space for a caravan or campervan, There is a garage to the side. The garden to rear mainly laid to lawn with a small patio area and views over the neighbouring fields.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculatorStamp duty explained
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Woodbridge. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Woodbridge for full details and further information.