Offers in region of
3 bed property for saleTamarisk Way, Sandy Bay, Exmouth EX8
Local area information
- Littleham Church of England Primary School 0.8 miles
- Bassetts Farm Primary School 1.6 miles
- Exmouth 2.2 miles
- Exmouth Ferry Landing 2.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Lovely 3 bedroom holiday home
- Lovely sea views
- Excellent access to all facilities
- Walking distance to the sandy beach
- No chain
- Family shower room
- Separate cloakroom
- Accompanied viewings available seven days A week
* A superb opportunity to acquire this well maintained improved well-presented 3-bedroom holiday home enjoying this lovely plot with driveway and veranda plus A superb seaview. Located at the top end of the park within a level walk of all of the facilities yet still within walking distance of Exmouth's sandy beach and located at Devon Cliffs, Sandy Bay in Exmouth. This property enjoys home from home well-appointed accommodation which is fully equipped and sold as seen. * The internal photographs speak for themselves! Superb amenities for all ages plus the beautiful Sandy beach Exmouth are famous for * Fantastic access to the M5 * Exeter City centre plus Exeter Airport. An immaculate property throughout. Accompanied viewings are always available seven days A week.
Situated on this award winning development with breathtaking views of the Jurassic coastline, a blue flag award winning sandy beach, the southwest coastal path, restaurants cafes, bars, shops, swimming pools and activities plus owners club/lounge. Exmouth is a well stocked popular seaside Town with excellent access to the cathedral city of Exeter and the M5 motorway. Close proximity of Exmouth's wonderful Sandy beach in the popular town of Exmouth. Exmouth is situated on the South Coast of East Devon, where the River Exe meets the sea. Exmouth itself is a traditional resort with promenade, elegant Georgian architecture and a bustling centre. The town offers a diverse selection of shops, places to eat and activities for all age groups. Exmouth has also recently enjoyed the benefit of a brand new Marks & Spencer's food hall. There is top quality water sports such as wind surfing and kite surfing and fantastic routes for cycling and walking. The town has a two mile sandy beach and popular marina as well as a train station with a direct line to Exeter. Exeter Airport. There is reputable schooling for all ages plus a private school. The Cathedral City of Exeter is only 11 miles away with the M5 motorway close by.
Family Shower Room
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan available
No virtual tour available
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sarah Dunn & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sarah Dunn & Co for full details and further information.