Land for saleLand And Water Tanks At Crummocksteps, Denny FK65Hj FK6
Local area information
- Dunipace Primary School 1.2 miles
- Denny Primary School 1.3 miles
- Larbert 4.5 miles
- Camelon 5.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Two Former Scottish Water tanks located off the B818 in Denny, Stirlingshire. Suitable for a range of uses with fenced and secured perimeter. Site area: 36.75 Sq.M - 0.0038 ha. (0.0095 ac) approx.
- Subjects cadastral unit STG83889 being two areas of ground lying to the west of crummocksteps, denny FK6 5HJ edged red on the map. Tenure: Owner Vacant Possession. Freehold Sale.
- The area included within the title amounts to 37 Sq. It is bounded by a security fence. Ex Scottish Water sites with frontage onto the public road and are set within grazing fields.
- Planning: Alternative uses may be possible and interested parties should make their own enquiries to Development Management, Falkirk Council.
- The area is centrally located, with Stirling and Falkirk easily accessible via the M80 central motorway network. The surrounding area offers a range of countryside pursuits.
Former Scottish Water water tank located just off the B818 in central Denny area. Suitable for a range of uses with fenced and secured perimeter. Site area: 0.0038 ha. (0.0095 ac) approx. Located in west Falkirk Council area of Scotland, the sites lie some 8 miles south of Stirling and 7 miles west of Falkirk. Lying just south of the River Carron the sites are situated to the west of Denny which has recently enjoyed a large scale town centre re-development and offers a wide range of facilities. The area is centrally located, with Stirling and Falkirk easily accessible via the M80 central motorway network. The surrounding area offers a range of countryside pursuits. Subjects cadastral unit STG83889 being an area of ground lying to the west of crummocksteps, denny FK6 5HJ edged red on the map. Tenure: Owner Vacant Possession. Freehold Sale.
Denny is a town in the Falkirk council area of Scotland. Historically in Stirlingshire, it is situated 7 miles west of Falkirk, and 6 miles northeast of Cumbernauld, adjacent to both the M80 and M876 motorways. Directions: From Denny, take the A872 south towards Fintry and Glasgow. Take the second turning on the right, the B818 signed ‘Fintry, Carrongrove and Strathcarron Hospice’. Continue along this road passing through Fankerton and after approx. 1km take the next turning on the left and the site is located 100m beyond the junction on the left hand side of the road.
07 December 2023,3pm
Deadline for Offers
How to Bid Now
Submit an enquiry now or visit our website for full details on how to bid on this property.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 400 lots auctioned every 2 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan available
No virtual tour available
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Future Property Auctions. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information.