Arun House is the latest new build addition to Elmbridge Village and is situated opposite the main clubhouse and croquet lawn.17 Arun House is a penthouse apartment situated on the second floor and comprises of: Entrance Hall:
A spacious entrance hallway with double storage cupboards, single radiator, coving and call monitor with 24 hour emergency access.Lounge/Dining Room (excluding window and door recesses): 7.56m x 9.06m (24'10 x 29'9)
A very large open plan lounge/diner/kitchen with dormer double glazed windows, two panelled radiators, polished chrome sockets and switches. Carpet to the lounge area and luxury woodplank laminate to the kitchen.Kitchen: 3.36m x 2.83m (11'10 x 9'3)
A modern fully fitted kitchen with beige gloss units with beige quartz worktop and upstand, ceramic black hob and quartz splashback. Eye level single oven in tall housing unit with cupboard above and drawers below, integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer, integrated fridge freezer and one and a half bowl sink and drainer. All units are fitted lower and deeper to maximise space and usage.Utility:
Fitted with washing and drying machine.Bedroom One (excluding french doors recess): 3.72m x 5.76m (12'2 x 18'11)Dressing Room: 2.08m x 1.91m (16'10 x 6'3)
A spacious double bedroom with walk-in dressing room and double patio doors with juliet balcony, panel radiator.Ensuite: 2.08m x 2.42m (6'10 x 7'11)
Fully tiled ensuite wall and floor, with walk-in shower with glass screen. Back to the wall WC, semi counter basin with fitted two door vanity unit and a full recessed cut and polished mirror above and a heated towel rail. The Ensuite benefits from having a sky light.Bedroom Two (excluding window recess): 4.56m x 2.49m (15'0 x 8'2)
A spacious bedroom complete with fitted double wardrobe, single radiator and dormer window.Family Bathroom 2.22m x 2.46 (7'3 x 8'1)
Comprising of bath with glass panel and shower attachment. Fully tiled wall and floor with a recessed basin, back to the wall toilet, fully fitted cabinet and recessed mirror, emergency pull cord and heated towel rail.Lease Details
Ground Rent: £300 per annum
Service Charge Information: £5,197.00 pa for single or double occupancyAssignment Information
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of up to 10% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold or they can choose to pay the fee at the time of purchase. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.Specification
Personal Security & Safety
- Video phone entry system.
- Spy hole.
- Movement sensors.
- Emergency call system.
- Smoke detector.
- Heat and +co detector.
- Recessed down-lighting in kitchen, bathroom and ensuite.
- Pendant lighting in living areas and bedrooms.
- Chrome sockets and switches throughout.
- External lighting to terrace/balcony areas where applicable.
- Extract in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Wiring for TV, FM and satellite signals to living room and bedrooms.
- TV points in all bedrooms.
- Telephone connection points in the living room, hall and bedrooms.
- Heating Interface Unit supplying radiators and domestic hot water connected to the Village CHP plant.
- Fully fitted kitchen from hatt Kitchens with soft door and drawer closes.
- Laminated or Silestone work surfaces (as advised by sales consultant).
- Coloured glass splash back.
- Neff integrated appliances with fan assisted single oven, ceramic hob, and extract.
- Integrated Zanussi fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer, a number of apartments also have a separate utility room with standalone washing machine and tumble dryer (as advised by sales consultant).
- LED under kitchen lighting.
- Stainless steel bowl and a half inset sink with mixer tap.
- Jhs Design Works Plank Luxury Vinyl flooring in Silver Birch.
Bathrooms & Ensuite
- White Ideal Standard sanitary ware and chrome Grohe fittings.
- Johnson Tiles Select Collection porcelain floor and wall tiles to bathrooms and ensuites, with detail mosaic tiles to shower areas.
- Walk-in shower in ensuites with Hansgrohe shower controls.
- Baths (where applicable) include chrome mixer tap with shower and screen.
- Bathroom base cabinets with shelving.
- Shaver point.
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Premdor Innova White Oak Veneer doors with decorative inlay and combination brushed and polished chrome ironmongery to all apartments.
- Integral wardrobe in master bedroom with shelf and hanging rail.
- Premium Grade (50oz) jhs Haywood Twist carpet (80/20 mix) in Oatmeal to hall, living/dining areas and bedrooms.
- All walls and ceilings finished in matt emulsion.
- Gloss finish to skirting boards and architraves.
- Low energy lighting in all rooms.
- A & B rated appliances to kitchen.
- All apartments are sold with the benefit of a 10 year NHBC Warranty
This information provides only a general outline and guidance. The company reserves the right to alter the specification without notice prior to sale.