Martin & Co are delighted to present a collection of brand new studio, 1 and 2 bedroom luxury apartments with the advantage of the help to buy scheme - subject to terms and conditions.
* Prices starting from £275,000.00
• Existing external Masonry construction - Red Multi by • Weinberger – with High performance glazing system – Penthouse level, external through colour acrylic render system. • All Aluminium windows, with swing/sliding doors to balconies. – Terraces are all paved externally and have Aluminium base profile with toughened Laminated glass balustrades.
• Built up insulated roofing system with single membrane to outer skin. • Paving to all terraces, balconies and terraces. • 10 Year warranty.
• Dry- lining system to provide internal walls with gyproc system ceilings • Veneered solid core doors with painted frames • mdf painted skirtings & architraves. • All paintwork Dulux Chiffon white or similar. • Engineered Oak flooring to lounges & hallways, 80/20 wool carpets or similar on heavy duty underlay to all bedrooms. • Porcelain or stone tiled floors to bathrooms. • Shower walls tiled full height. • Large mirror and stone/engineered surface tops to cistern casings in bathrooms • White gloss Hacker kitchens from Germany, fully fitted oven, hob and chimney hood, under mounted stainless steel sink with chrome tap, fully integrated 70/30 fridge freezer, washer drier, dishwasher, Glasseco engineered surface workstops and upstand splashbacks with recessed lighting. • All Kitchen White Goods are smeg Mechanical & Electrical • White designer sanitary-ware with Grohe taps • Heated towel rails • Stainless Steel Brushed sockets and switch plates to lounge and kitchen • Door entry system to communal main entry door. • Gas central heating communal system to Heat Interface Units located in each dwelling which are linked to all internal systems, panel radiators with concealed pipework. • Low energy recessed light fittings to bathrooms • Centralised satellite TV system • cat 5 cabling support distribution of data. • Fibre Optic available
• Tiles entrance foyer with skirting tile. • Chemically Etched Stainless Steel wayfinding signage. • Carpets with feature nosings to staircase. • Individual mail boxes. • All paintwork Dulux Chiffon white or similar. • External refuse & recycling area. • Secure cycling parking facility.
• 10 Year latent defects Guarantee.
* show flat available to view - call diningroom/kitchen17' 10" x 11' 5" (5.45m x 3.50m)
bedroom13' 9" x 8' 6" (4.20m x 2.60m)
bedroom10' 9" x 9' 2" (3.30m x 2.80m)
Please Note Photos Are Of Show Apartment Please Refer To Brochure For Full Spec
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Martin & Co Ealing. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Martin & Co Ealing for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.