Natex is a 566-unit student scheme with 2 blocks of 10 and 16 storeys comprising of 472 en suite rooms and 94 studio apartments. The development is located in the heart of Liverpool and is just a 5-minute walk from the University of Liverpool (a Russell Group University) Liverpool Hope Universityand Liverpool John Moore's University.
* Games Room
* Laundry room
* Meeting room
* Café eating / Area
* Communal lounge
* Outside seating area
* TV lounge
* High speed internet
* 24-hour CCTV and bike storage Unit types
Studio Gold - 22sqm
Deluxe Studio - 27sqm
Bronze En-suite - 13.5sqm Demand for student accommodation in liverpool
* Liverpool is a city synonymous with music, culture and academic excellence. It proudly boasts 3 high-ranking institutions, 2 of which have been named in the top 5 'best city locations' by 'WhatUni'. It means that Liverpool is often many students' first choice.
* 70,000 students call the city their home.
* 9,000 international students at Liverpool's universities - 22.4% of the University of Liverpool's student population are from overseas (100 different nationalities) This figure is expected to quadruple in 4 years
* 36,000 students currently require accommodation
* Only 25,400 purpose-built accommodations (built or in planning)
* The city also has one of the largest Chinese communities in Europe.
* With the expected 10% rise in international student numbers by 2022, accommodation is in short supply!
Why invest in student property?
* uk's best performing asset class.
* £3.1 billion invested in the sector in 2016.
* Increased demand from overseas investors.
* 2.3 million students are in higher education in the UK.
* 424,000 places were offered on results day in 2016, up by 3% on the previous year (ucas).
* Overseas investors contributed £1.49 billion in UK transactions in 2016.
* Overseas buyers likely to dominate the market in 2017.
* Student property became a global powerhouse in 2015/2016.
* The uk's market has room to grow with only 24% of students housed in purpose-built accommodation.
* Globally mobile students are underpinning the demand for purpose-built student housing. Highlights
* En-suite prices from £62,500
* Studio prices from £75,000
* Prices based on 10% early investor discount
* 9% assured net return for 5 years
* *4% interest paid on deposit payment
* 5-minute walk from University of Liverpool, Liverpool Hope and John Moore's University
* 250-year leasehold tenure
* 10 -year build warranty
* Experiences and trusted developer and management company
Hands Off Student Investment, Stanley Street, Liverpool L1
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Nu:Move International. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Nu:Move International for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.