Apartment One - A unique three bedroom ground floor coastal apartment benefiting from a 29 ft open plan living space with doors opening out onto a large raised terrace overlooking the Cornish coast. The room also features a bespoke British kitchen with integrated Neff appliances making it the perfect space to relax in and soak up the views. The apartment also benefits from three bedrooms, two having the benefit of en-suite facilities. A contemporary family bathroom and private outdoor store and parking complete the accommodation.
An exciting opportunity to own your very own coastal home perched high on the cliff top over looking the Cornish hidden gem of Whipsiderry Beach and the iconic Porth Island. Located on the South West coastal footpath it opens the door to 258 miles of stunning Cornish coves and bustling towns making for the perfect seaside getaway
Each apartment will benefit from spectacular sea views to the front of the development, with glass balustrades fitted to each spacious, fully-tiled balcony. Inside the apartments, gas-fired underfloor heating provides warmth and comfort whatever the weather, while high quality wool carpets add an extra layer of luxury. Your bespoke fitted kitchen will feature coordinated quartz worktops with plinth and under cabinet LED lighting. Further light, sound and connectivity will be provided via a ceiling-mounted Bluetooth speaker system, a Google Home Hub (supplied with Smart Home system integration) and the Lumi-Plugin downlighter system fitted throughout.
Barnett Developments is a growing family-run property development company based in Bristol, UK. We carefully design every apartment to provide style, space, practicality and warmth. Always looking from a resident’s perspective, we keep the need for light, space and functionality as a priority. We respect the environment by constantly seeking new ways of making our homes as energy efficient as possible and minimising our carbon footprint. These core principles underpin everything that we do.
• High quality bespoke fitted kitchens • Coordinating 25mm quartz worktops, matching splash back and upstands. • Extended worksurfaces and islands where appropriate • Plinth and under cabinet LED lighting • Torlan brita 3-Way dispenser tap • neff induction hob • neff multi-function electric oven • neff Microwave/Convection oven • Cloud Seven ceiling extractor with integrated lighting • Integrated Wine cooler • Integrated Dishwasher • 70:30 Fridge/Freezer • Installed and plumbed Bosch Washer/Dryer in utility cupboard
• Saneaux sanitary ware with concealed cistern WC with soft close seat • Nicholls & Clarke Geology walls and floor tiles • Vado shower over bath with separate controls • Shaver point • Heated towel rail • Saneaux Austen combined sink and vanity unit
• Saneaux sanitary ware with concealed cistern WC with soft close seat • Nicholls & Clarke Geology walls and floor tiles • Vado rain shower with hand attachment • Large (1200mm x 800mm) shower trays with glass screen • Shaver points • Heated towel rail • Saneaux Austen combined sink and vanity unit
• 50oz high quality Cormar* wool carpet to all bedrooms • High quality engineered board hardwood flooring to living room, hall and kitchen with gas fired underfloor heating. • Bathroom and en-suite fully tiled floors in Nicholls & Clarke Geology matching spec • Coir matting to entrance door area
• Dulux Timeless paint to walls in living areas. Bathrooms and en-suites in white. • Vicaima Walnut veneer front door with aluminium trim • Vicaima White internal doors with aluminium trim and Carlisle satin chrome fittings • High energy performance composite windows • Lumi-Plugin downlighter system throughout
• Bluetooth Speaker System mounted to the ceiling • Smartphone controlled access system • (Optional Extra) Fully integrated wireless Smart Homes system available • (Optional Extra) Full control of heating, lights, video door entry system, blinds, sound system • Google Home Hub supplied with Smart Home system integration • CCTV to all communal areas
• Large balconies, with glass balustrades, fully tiled, with external lighting • Private allocated parking space • Outside cabin space for surf board/beach and sports equipment with wash down area
Peace Of Mind
Each home comes complete with a 10 year structural build warranty Leasehold Maintenance fee - £2,120 per annum
We routinely refer potential purchasers to Sykes holiday cottages. It is your decision whether you choose to deal with them. In making that decision, you should know that we receive an annual payment benefits from Sykes holiday cottages equating to £12,000.00 In addition should you chose to engage in a business relationship with Sykes we will receive an additional £500.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by David Ball Agencies. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact David Ball Agencies for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.