Location stretham is a place where you can enjoy the best of both worlds.
In the heart of the Cambridgeshire countryside this is a quintessential English village with a shop, pub and primary school. The river Great Ouse forms Stretham's eastern border, merging with the river Cam to the south, and you're only a short walk in any direction from open fields and green spaces.
There's a strong sense of community in Stretham, with many sports and social clubs running regularly. You'll soon understand why people stay here for generations.
With Manor Farm on the eastern edge of Stretham, the rest of the village is within easy reach. The shop, pub and Post Office are clustered round the Stretham Cross, along with the gp surgery and church, while to the north is the village primary school. There are allotments for the green fingered, and the sporty will enjoy the large playing field with bowling green and tennis court that can be found on the outskirts of Stretham. The two rivers allow for boating, fishing and pleasant walks, while Wicken Fen Nature Rreserve is only five miles away
thehomes Every house at Manor Farm, irrespective of size, is an expertly designed contemporary home with a country feel. With just one access road and plenty of green space, it's a great place to bring up your children. It's true: A house at Manor Farm is designed to be your forever home.
The properties themselves are a mixture of styles and sizes, from two bedroom bungalows to large four bedroom detached houses - there is bound to be a home at Manor Farm you'll love
specification kitchen • Individually designed kitchens featuring contemporary handle-less doors in a choice of colours* • All cabinet doors and drawers include soft-close mechanism • Silestone worktops, up-stands and splash-back in a choice of colours* (Grafham only) • Laminate worktops and up-stands with splash back in a choice of colours* (Silestone upgrade options available subject to build status) • Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with contemporary chrome tap • LED lighting to wall units • Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer and extractor • Siemens oven, induction hob utility room (where applicable) • Individually designed kitchens featuring contemporary handle-less doors in a choice of colours* • All cabinet doors and drawers include soft-close mechanism • Laminate worktops to match kitchen (quartz upgrade options available subject to build status) • Plumbing for freestanding washing machine • Space for freestanding tumble-dryer (Harlock, Belmont and Foxcote) • Stainless-steel inset single bowl sink with chrome polished tap Bathroom and ensuites
• Hansgrohe contemporary chrome tap fittings • Contemporary white sanitary ware including Duravit basins and wc's and Kaldewei baths • Heated towel rails • Bespoke fitted storage cupboards • Wall and floor tiling in a choice of colours* • Under-floor heating • Shaver socket • Mirror above all hand basins Internal finishes
• Stairs with painted spindles and oak handrail • Satin chrome window and door ironmongery • Bespoke fitted wardrobes to master bedroom • Karndean flooring to hall, WC, kitchen/dining area and utility available in a choice of colours* • Oak internal doors • White emulsion to all walls and ceilings, and satinwood to all woodwork. Electrical fittings
• Downlights to ground floor • Lighting and power to all garages • White low profile switches and sockets (brushed stainless steel to kitchen) • Automatic lights to built in wardrobes • External power socket to rear Home entertainment
• Digital TV aerial installed • Wiring for Sky TV • BT telephone sockets • CAT6 data points Heating
• Air source heat pump and an excellent standard of insulation • Rendered chimney breast, concrete lintel and slate hearth to selected house types (log burner available as an optional extra) • Under-floor heating throughout ground floor, and to all bathrooms and en-suites • Flat panel radiators to first floor • All properties predicted 'B' energy rating Security and peace of mind
• Intruder alarm system • Mains-powered smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detector • 5 lever locking front door • 10-year warranty cover • Shed provided to all properties • Up and over garage doors (where applicable) Finishing touches
• High quality, local materials being used** • Double glazed timber windows, Velux to roof windows • Oak front and rear entrance doors • Paved patio and seeded rear garden, turf and planting to front • External lighting • External tap Specification details may be subject to variation. * Colour and tile options are subject to build status. If a unit has not been reserved prior to fit-out, a standard option will be installed. ** Local materials used wherever possible
contact/viewings Sales cabin open Saturday and Sunday between 10.00 am and 4.00pm both days. Email:
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Cheffins - Ely. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Cheffins - Ely for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.