* the mylne * open plan kitchen/dining area * large living room * downstairs WC * four well proportioned bedrooms * ensuite to master bedroom * garage * allocated parking * call us today to find out more
Enter through the hallway, and you’ll find a downstairs cloakroom, staircase and store cupboard to right. To the left is the bright and roomy living area, with plenty of space to throw a party or unwind with the family. At the rear of the ground floor is the open-plan kitchen and dining area, the buzzing heart of the house, with glazed double doors leading out to the garden.
On the first floor, four good-sized bedrooms are set around a central landing space. The master bedroom has access to its own ensuite shower room and there’s also a sparkling new family bathroom with a bathtub made for relaxation.
This home offers an expansive open-plan kitchen/dining/living area, an equally large living room, four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
This beautiful detached home benefits from its own private single garage and 2 allocated parking spaces.plus a south facing garden.RoomsGround Floor
- Living Room (4.83m x 3.39m 15'10" x 11'1")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (6.04m x 4.37m 19'9" x 14'4")
About Hanstead Park
- Bedroom 1 (3.95m x 3.46m 12'11" x 11'4")
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 2.86m 10'6" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3 (3.10m x 2.16m 10'2" x 7'1")
- Bedroom 4 (3.10m x 2.92m 10'2" x 9'7")
Perfectly located within a delightful Hertfordshire village, a unique opportunity to live within this historic location set within 50 acres of mature parkland and with superb transport links - Hanstead Park is a fabulous new development offering a selection of 3,4 & 5 bedroom property for sale in Bricket Wood.
- Conveniently located and with easy access to Watford, St Albans, and London
- Superb transport links for commuters, with both the M25 and M1 located nearby, and Bricket Wood train station within walking distance
- A selection of great local amenities close to home including local Ofsted-rated ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ schools
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*, or with Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home
To find out more about making our property for sale in Bricket Wood your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Hanstead Park is a new development, set within a thriving community. Our houses for sale in Bricket Wood are set on 50 acres of mature parkland, boasts tree lined avenues, woodland, and a large lake with natural wildlife - providing you and your family with a beautiful setting to put down roots.
An idyllic Hertfordshire Village, Bricket Wood benefits from a pleasant community-feel whilst being a commutable distance to London and the neighbouring town of Watford, and city of St Albans. Locally you’ll find a host of amenities including a butchers, greengrocers, pharmacy, and dental surgery as well as a community centre, a church, and various community activities.
For the younger members of the family, there is a popular local Nursey and Primary School - Mount Pleasant Lane Junior Mixed Infant School and Nursery which is Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ and located less than two miles from Hanstead Park. The area also benefits from very easily accessible transport links for commuters - with a local train station less than a mile from home and London Orbital Motorway just a short distance away providing easy access to the M1 and M25.
Don’t miss out on our houses for sale in Bricket Wood, register your interest today by submitting an enquiry form or calling us on .
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.Disclaimer
^*Bumper Bundle available on Featured Home 37 reserved by 16.03.2020 at Hanstead Park. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Includes Stamp Duty^ paid on the reserved Featured Home 37 Linden Homes property only, £1,000 towards legal fees**, £5,000 towards flooring***, £5,000 towards kitchen upgrades*** and a wardrobe package¥.