*stamp duty paid* Station Bridge Yard is an exclusive, gated development of 4 bedroom detached new homes each enjoying south-facing countryside views.
Station Bridge Yard is an exclusive development of 10 high quality detached houses set within the picturesque and highly desirable hamlet of Bobbingworth, close to Chipping Ongar.
Surrounded by stunning rolling countryside the setting is central to a number of important towns and villages which offer a range opportunities for shopping and leisure and provide great commuter links to London.
Set within an exclusive gated development, each of the 4 bedroom houses enjoy south facing rear gardens with far reaching farm land views.
These magnificent new homes effortlessly blend traditional and contemporary designs and feature luxury fixtures and fittings throughout. Location & travel
Central London - 33 miles M11 - 4 miles
M25 - 8 miles
Harlow - 11 miles Chelmsford - 12 miles Epping Underground Station - 8 miles Brentwood Station (Crossrail) - 10 miles Stansted Airport - 19 miles Southend Airport - 32 miles (All distances are approximate) Specification
kitchens & utility rooms
- Bespoke Kitchens by Marshall Scott with quartz work surfaces and soft close doors - Integrated Miele appliances including fan assisted oven, integrated cooker hood, dish washer, fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer - Elica Induction Hob - Stainless Steel 1½ bowl inset sink - LED under cupboard lighting Bathrooms & en-suites
- Sanitaryware from Laufen Pro range in white with Vado brassware - Vanity units to some bathrooms - Merlyn Shower doors and enclosures - Bathroom tiling from Johnsons range generally half height in cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite and full height to shower enclosures. Flooring
- Floor tiling from Johnsons range to entrance Hall, cloakroom, kitchen, utility, dining area, bathroom and en-suite. - Carpet to remaining areas. Wardrobes
- Built in wardrobes to most bedrooms with shelving and chrome plated hanging rails Electrical
- Low energy down lighters to kitchen, utility, cloakroom, bathroom & en-suite - Low energy pendant light fittings to living areas and bedrooms - External light fittings adjacent to front and rear entrances - Alarm System - CCTV Cameras - Ceiling mounted smoke and heat detectors - Electrically operated remote up and over garage doors - Electric car charging points to garage Connectivity
- Sky plus enabled socket to living area and principle bedroom - Terrestrial TV distribution - BT points to living area and principle bedroom Plumbing & heating
- Gas fired under floor heating to ground floor. - Slimline radiators to first floor External works
- Bi Folding Doors to rear garden area. - Close boarded or panel fencing between rear gardens 1.8m high - Close boarded gate to provide rear access - Turfed gardens front and rear - Block Paved driveway - Natural stone slab patio with path link to rear gate Guarantee
- 10 year labc warranty
Please note: Some images used are computer generated or contain computer generated furniture and should be used for indicative purposes only.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Savills - Chelmsford RDS. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Savills - Chelmsford RDS for full details and further information.
Guide Price: The “Guide Price” an indication of the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range, or as a single price figure. This is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction and will not necessarily be the final selling price at auction.
Reserve Price: The “Reserve Price” is the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. This is normally set within the guide price range or within 10% of a single guide price. The reserve price is not disclosed and is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.