A two bedroom semi-detached new build house with field views to the rear. The property will be finished to a high standard with fitted bathrooms and kitchen. The house will benefit from central heating, double glazing and will be carpeted and floored throughout. Help to Buy available!
William H Brown Land & New Homes are delighted to offer for sale this brand new 2 bedroom semi-detached house in the village of Walpole Cross Keys, which has a popular school and is within close proximity to the village of Terrington St Clement which boasts a wide selection of amenities, including a supermarket, farm shop, two doctor's surgeries, a post office, newsagent's, baker's, fish & chip shop, Chinese takeaway and hairdresser. The property benefits from a lounge with patio doors to the rear garden, separate kitchen and separate dining space, utility, downstairs cloakroom and en-suite to the master bedroom. There will be a choice of kitchens with built in appliances and choice of flooring, subject to an early reservation. The properties will be double glazed, come with front and rear turfed gardens and will be covered by a 10 year Home.
With doors off. Radiator.
White suite comprising of low flush WC and wash hand basin. UPVC double glazed window to front.
UPVC double glazed window to front, units at base and wall level (choice of kitchen units subject to early reservation), worktop surface, single drainer sink with mixer tap over, oven hob and extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, Radiator. Opening to:
Open Plan Dining Space
Stairs to first floor, opening to hall and lounge. Radiator.
UPVC double glazed patio doors and window looking on to the rear garden. Radiator.
Single drainer sink with mixer taps over. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for tumble drier. Work surface over.
First Floor Landing
Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear. Dressing area. Radiator. Door to en-suite.
White suite comprising of low flush WC, hand wash basin and shower cubicle. Extractor. Towel radiator.
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front. Radiator. Door to:
White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush WC, hand wash basin, shower cubicle, towel radiator and extractor.
The property is approached over a gravel driveway giving access to two allocated parking spaces. Turfed areas to the front. Turfed and fenced rear garden.
cgi's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only and may be from previous developments and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.