A 4 bedroom detached home with garage, The Westminster features a spacious kitchen/dining room, separate dual aspect living room, study and utility/cloakroom. Upstairs, in addition to the family bathroom, bedroom 1 has an ensuite.
Plus, we have many ways to help you buy and sell so moving could be easier than you thought.
House to sell-
You buy this stunning home and we could buy yours - no estate agents fees and you can stay in your existing home until your new home is ready.
Let us help you sell your current home and pay all the estate agents fees.
Need a bigger deposit-
With Help to Buy* you could move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage. The government-backed scheme could provide the remaining 20%
Book your personal appointment today to find out more about this wonderful homeRoomsGround Floor
- Living Room (5.43m x 4.50m 17'10" x 14'9")
- Kitchen/Dining Room (7.85m x 3.18m 25'9" x 10'5")
- Study (2.56m x 2.02m 8'5" x 6'8")
About Catherington Park
- Bedroom 1 (3.65m x 3.62m 12'0" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 2 (3.96m x 2.72m 13'0" x 8'11"")
- Bedroom 3 (4.10m x 2.84m 13'6" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 4 (3.79m x 2.72m 12'5" x 8'11")
Catherington Park is a stunning collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2,3 & 4 bedroom houses for sale in Waterlooville. This new development boasts a peaceful village location in East Hampshire, with the convenience of everything you need close at hand.
- Excellent local amenities within walking distance, yet just five minutes from Waterlooville
- Perfectly placed for commuting with the A3 close by, offering easy access to Portsmouth, Southampton, Bournemouth, and London
- Excellent choice of Ofsted rated primary schools, secondary schools and colleges within easy reach
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*, or with Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡ we can help you sell your home.
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Waterlooville your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
With local shops for day to day essentials within walking distance, the idyllic countryside of Hampshire and the South Downs National Park to enjoy, yet a simple commute to Portsmouth, Southampton and London, it’s easy to see why new homes in Waterlooville are such a desirable option. Enjoy a wide selection of places to eat and drink, plenty of things to do in your leisure time, an excellent range of schools nearby, great commuter links and a brand new high specification home in Lovedean to enjoy it all from.
Moving Made Easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home.
Or do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
Visit our Sales & Marketing suite to find out more about the special offers we currently have available at Catherington Park.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.Opening Hours
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 12:00 - 19:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00Disclaimer
^*Featured Home offers available when you reserve by the 21st February 2020. Not available in conjunction with any other offer and must be agreed at time of reservation.