Villiers Mews is a unique development nestled on a quiet residential street, just a few minutes walk from Clapham Town.
The 5 flats are situated in the façade of terraced houses which mirror the traditional Victorian properties to the front of the development, with beautiful bay windows.
The 4 mews houses to the rear of the development sits comfortably with their own gardens. Each property has fully glazed floor to ceiling windows allowing maximum natural light within the property.
The design of the new homes proudly contemporary and express the advances in technology and construction.
A landscaped area including both communal and private garden spaces.
Launching January 2020 - Please contact us to secure your appointment.
Disclaimer: Lantana Estates Limited for themselves and for the vendor/landlord of this property, give notice that (1) these particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract, (2) all statements contained within these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Lantana Estates Limited or the vendor/landlord, (3) whilst made in good faith, none of the statements contained within these particulars are to be relied upon as a statement of representation or fact, (4) any intending purchase/tenant must satisfy him/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained within these particulars, (5) the vendor/landlord does not make or give either Lantana Estates Limited or any person in their employment any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale. Your personal data will only be used for the purposes of preventing Money Laundering and terrorism financing.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Lantana Estates. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Lantana Estates for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.