The Milton is a 3 storey, 5 bedroom detached home with double garage, large kitchen/dining/family area, living room and utility. There are en-suites to bedrooms 1 and 2, plus a family bathroom and shower room.RoomsGround Floor
- Living Room (6670 x 3460mm 21'10" x 11'4")
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Area (10170 x 4045mm 33'4" x 13'3")
- Bedroom 1 (4110 x 3110mm 13'5" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 2 (4135 x 3385mm 13'6" x 11'1")
- Bedroom 3 (4210 x 3380mm 13'9" x 11'1")
About Brampton Park
- Bedroom 4 (5660 x 4090mm 18'6" x 13'5")
- Bedroom 5 (5660 x 2665mm 18'6" x 8'8")
Situated just three miles from the centre of Huntingdon, ideally located for commuters, and surrounded by a host of local amenities, these stunning new 4 and 5 bedroom houses for sale in Brampton at Brampton Park make perfect family homes.
- Close to a range of 'Outstanding' and 'Good' Ofsted-rated schools
- Ideally located for commuting with simple access to the A1, A14, and M11
- Built to the latest specifications with all the design quality you would expect from a new home
- If saving for a deposit is in the way of you buying your ideal home, all you need at Brampton Park is a 5% deposit using the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme* and if you are a member of hm Forces, we have an exclusive Forces Package^*
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Brampton your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Situated just three miles from the centre of Huntingdon, and with simple access to the A1, A14 and M11, those looking for houses for sale in Brampton, Cambridgeshire will be ideally located for commuting, shopping and getting around the surrounding areas easily. This beautiful collection of 4 & 5 bedroom homes will provide something for all family requirements. With a good choice of schools in the immediate area, and plenty of opportunities to get out and explore, Brampton Park is a great place to call home.
Our houses for sale in Brampton are built to the latest specifications, and with all the design quality you would expect from a new home. Stylish kitchens and bathrooms and energy efficient fittings come as standard, so you’ll know that these key features are already in place when you move in.
If saving for a deposit is in the way of you buying your ideal home, all you need at Brampton Park is a 5% deposit using the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme*. With a smaller deposit and only 75% mortgage, your repayments on your new home are more manageable too.
Moving made easy
Do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees! Help to Buy* available
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.Opening Hours
Mon 10:30 - 17:00, Tue 10:30 - 17:00, Wed 10:30 - 17:00, Thu 10:30 - 17:00, Fri 10:30 - 17:00, Sat 10:30 - 17:00, Sun 10:30 - 17:00Disclaimer
^Stamp Duty paid offer on selected homes only and for a limited time only. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply. Paid as a cash lump sum allowance upon legal completion as the equivalent of Stamp Duty Land Tax charges. Not applicable to second home owners or investor purchasers.
¥Available on selected Linden Homes Midlands region homes and developments only, not in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to reservations by 30th November 2019 and legal completion on or before 24th December 2019.
^*Terms and conditions apply. Available on selected homes only. Discount available to a maximum of £5,000.Click here for full terms and conditions.