- Splendid three-storey, five bedroom, double fronted home - available to view at Kingsley Place
- Detached garage with additional parking space
- Stamp duty paid saving you £10,000
- Available with part exchange†
This 5 bed family home has a spacious kitchen/dining area, a living room with French doors and a study on the ground floor. Upstairs are Bedrooms 3,4&5, the ensuite Bedroom 2, the family bathroom. On the second floor is the large Bedroom 1 with a dressing area and ensuite.RoomsGround Floor
- Living Room (4.81m x 3.39m 15'9" x 11'1")
- Kitchen (3.24m x 2.98m 10'7" x 9'9")
- Dining Area (3.46m x 2.81m 11'4" x 9'2")
- Study (3.39m x 1.82m 11'1" x 5'11")
- Bedroom 2 (3.86m x 3.36m 12'8" x 11'0")
- Bedroom 3 (3.36m x 2.78m 11'0" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 4 (3.05m x 2.88m 10'0" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 5 (3.59m x 2.07m 11'9" x 6'9")
About The Spinneys
- Bedroom 1/Dressing Area (6.69m x 3.08m 21'11" x 10'1")
The Spinneys is a superb collection of 3,4, and 5 bedroom houses for sale in Rugby. The charming village of Cawston is surrounded by the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, yet still within easy reach of useful everyday amenities.
- Ideal for commuters, with easy access to the M1 for Coventry and Northampton, and Rugby town centre just under 2 miles away
- ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ Ofsted-rated schools and nurseries within a short distance of home
- Plenty of local amenities to entertain the whole family such as restaurants, sports clubs, and recreation grounds
- Make your move easy with Help to Buy*, or with Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡ schemes
To find out more about making one of our new houses for sale in Cawston your new dream home, contact our Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*, or with Part Exchange† and Assisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
The Spinneys is a superb collection of houses for sale in Cawston, just 2 miles from Rugby, with 3,4 & 5 bedroom homes available. Located close to the A4071 for connections to the M1, and just under 4 miles to Rugby Station for journeys to Northampton and Coventry, these new homes are ideal for commuters looking for convenient links. Plus, this sought-after village location is popular for families looking to put down roots.
This village location offers the very best in peaceful rural living, along with the convenience of being just a short distance from Rugby. Surrounded by the beautiful Warwickshire countryside yet within easy reach of useful everyday amenities, these brand new houses offer all the benefits of buying new, with an idyllic location to match. Plus, each home comes with high specification kitchens and bathrooms, comfortable living spaces, and low maintenance energy efficient living. Our new houses for sale in Cawston, just outside of rugby really do have it all.
Take the opportunity to live in these superb homes, just 2 miles outside Rugby.
Why buy at The Spinneys-
- An excellent 3,4 or 5 bedroom home in a sought-after location in Cawston.
- ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ Ofsted rated schools and nurseries within a short distance of home.
- Easy access to the M1, Coventry and Northampton for commuters.
- Beautiful Warwickshire countryside and wooded areas.
- Useful amenities in Rugby town centre, just under 2 miles away.
With Help to Buy*, Part Exchange†, or Assisted Move‡ available, your move can be quicker than you think.
Don’t miss out - book an appointment with a sales advisor today. Moving made easy Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that- Or do you have a home to sell- No problem!
We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.Opening Hours
Mon 10:30 - 17:00, Thu 10:30 - 17:00, Fri 10:30 - 17:00, Sat 10:30 - 17:00, Sun 10:30 - 17:00Disclaimer
**Reduced £99 reservations fee usually £500 is available for limited time only, for reservations made until 15th December 2019.
^Stamp Duty paid offer on selected homes only and for a limited time only. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Terms and conditions apply. Paid as a cash lump sum allowance upon legal completion as the equivalent of Stamp Duty Land Tax charges. Not applicable to second home owners or investor purchasers.