Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 1 bedroom
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room
  • Floor area 463 sq. ft

Features

  • Luxurious modern apartment
  • Spectacular rooftop gardens
  • On prime transport routes
  • Projected 6% yield for investors
  • Exclusive £1,000 cashback with Bricks + Mortar
  • Private gym
  • State-of-the-art fitted kitchens
  • 5% discount off sale price (discounted price shown)
  • On-site parking
  • Concierge desk

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 102 page views

Since listed: 192 page views

Description

**Exclusive £1,000 cashback and 5% discount off sale price from Bricks + Mortar**

Available in Q1,2020. Combining fresh outdoor spaces, luxury finishes and all of the essentials for modern
living, Park Gate at Lyndon Place perfectly blends suburban life with urban excitement
in one of the uk’s fastest growing cities - Birmingham.

With each apartment finished to an impeccable standard, residents will have everything
they need to relax, unwind and entertain. Close proximity to the site of the new
High-Speed Rail Network (HS2) will put residents within easy reach of some of the uk’s
biggest cities. Park Gate at Lyndon Place is located on the upcoming Sprint public transport route being built for the 2022 Commonwealth Games, providing rapid transport into Birmingham city centre and around the city. Birmingham Airport, the nec, Resorts World, Solihull, Birmingham International rail station, Birmingham Business Park and Jaguar Land Rover’s major Lode Lane plant are all within 4 miles.

With all of these enviable development characteristics, Park Gate is a
great investment opportunity both on a local and nationwide scale, with strong returns
from day one and for years to come.

£5,000 reservation fee. 30% of purchase price (minus £5,000 reservation fee) due on exchange 28 days after payment of reservation fee, with remaining 70% due on completion.

Living Room/Kitchen (5 x 3 (16'4" x 9'10"))

Situated on the first floor, this large studio has high ceilings with newly-fitted south-facing windows. Modern fitted kitchens are equipped with integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer, together with an oven, hob and extractor fan.

There is electric heating to all apartments and Moduleo luxury vinyl flooring.

Bedroom (5.6 x 2.4 (18'4" x 7'10"))

Stylish bedroom with south-facing windows and 9ft high ceilings

Bathroom (1.4 x 2.4 (4'7" x 7'10"))

Completed to a very high standard with shower unit, pedestal sink and WC

Spectacular Rooftop Gardens

Occupying the entire roof space of the eastern wing of the building (shown in this image as the right-hand wing of the roof), the communal rooftop gardens will feature open and shaded areas. Landscaping will create a peaceful haven with splendid views of Sheldon Country Park, Elmdon Park and the surrounding area out to the Warwickshire countryside.

You could get

Fast broadband Fast broadband

Up to 24.4 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

2 Floorplan documents

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Olton 1.2 miles
  • Acocks Green 1.3 miles
  • St Thomas More Catholic Primary School 0.3 miles
  • Lyndon School 0.4 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Olton 1.2 miles
  • Acocks Green 1.3 miles
  • St Thomas More Catholic Primary School 0.3 miles
  • Lyndon School 0.4 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a flat in B26:

  • £119,997
  • Price increase

  • £3,795
  • (3.266%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £112,865
  • Properties sold

    26

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 1 bedroom flat in B26 is currently:

£763 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in B26
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
13th Feb 2020 £147,350 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Bricks + Mortar. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bricks + Mortar for full details and further information.