A spacious apartment with two double bedrooms, the master bedroom featuring an en suite. Open plan living and large storage cupboard.
This property is available with Home Reach. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you’ve bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Crest Nicholson Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessmentRoomsThe Duma
- Kitchen (3.71m x 2.03m - 12' 02" x 6' 08")
- Living/Dining (4.27m x 3.66m - 14' 00" x 12' 00")
- Bedroom 1 (4.42m x 3.38m - 14' 06" x 11' 01")
- Bedroom 2 (3.86m x 3.84m - 12' 08" x 12' 07")
Fully fitted kitchen
Energy efficient integrated appliances
White sanitaryware to bathroom, en-suite and cloak
Low energy lighting throughout
Heated towel rails to bathroom & en-suite
Shaver socket to bathroom & en-suite
Fitted wardrobe to the master bedroomAbout Langley PointNo
stamp duty if you move in before the end of June 21 - we can get you moving, ask us how - don't delay, book your appointment today
With the Government's Stamp Duty holiday now extended, if you purchase a new home before 30 June 2021 you will pay no Stamp Duty on properties up to a value of £500,000*, which means you could save up to £15,000. Speak to a Sales Executive today to find out more.
* your property purchase must be legally complete by 30 June 2021. Between 1 July and 30 September 2021, no Stamp Duty will be payable on properties up to a value of £250,000.
Enquire today to find out more about these brand new homes.
- Great location with fantastic commuter links to the M4 and beyond
- A very short walk from Chippenham Train Station.
- A great selection of amenities adjacent to the development
- A short walk to the lively market town of Chippenham, offering a selection of high street shopping, restaurants and leisure facilities, alongside rural street markets
- An ideal base with easy access to everything rural Wiltshire, Bath and the surrounding Cotswolds have to offer.
Home Reach is a scheme designed to make home buying more accessible. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy. Find out moreLeisure
- No category: Langley's Traditional Fish & Chips
- No category: Golden Dragon Chinese
- No category: Domino's Pizza
- Leisure Centre: The Olympiad Leisure Centre
- Leisure Centre: Snap Fitness Chippenham
- Leisure Centre: Atlas Gym 24/7
- Recreation: Cinema
- Recreation: John Coles Park
- Recreation: Monkton Park & Gardens
- Recreation: Monkton Park Golf Course
- Recreation: Chippenham Park Bowls Club
- Recreation: Chippenham Museum
- Recreation: Angell's Barber Co
- Recreation: Isaac's Barbers
- Recreation: Salon Secrets
- Recreation: Marina Christina
- Restaurant: La-Passione
- Restaurant: Athena Restaurant
- Restaurant: Rivo Lounge
- Restaurant: The Spice Heaven
- Bar: Brunel
- Supermarket: Aldi
- Supermarket: Co-op
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's Local
- Supermarket: Little Waitrose & Partners
- Supermarket: Tesco Express
- Train: Chippenham Train Station
- Doctor: Hathaway Surgery
- Doctor: Rowden Surgery
- Doctor: Chippenham Community Hospital
- Dentist: Hanlon and Gardner
- Dentist: Gentle Dental Surgery
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon, Thu-Sun 10am-5pm, Tue-Wed ClosedDisclaimer
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.