Shared ownership Three bedroom house available to purchase from a 40% share at £92,800 with a deposit of £4,640. Full market value £232,000. Call today to arrange your viewing of this stunning home.
Plot 139 lounge/dining room is perfect for entertaining, with French doors opening out to a private rear garden, while the breakfast kitchen has plenty of space for hosting. A handy storage closet and a guest cloakroom are also located off the entrance hallway.
Upstairs, the master bedroom includes an en suite shower room. On the first floor is a well-proportioned guest bedroom, a main bathroom and a further bedroom which could alternatively be used as a nursery or study.
This property comes with 2 private parking spaces.
What is shared ownership? Shared ownership is a great way to get onto the housing ladder if you can't afford the full purchase price of your home straight away. With shared ownership you purchase an initial share of your home, between 25% and 75% of the property's value and then pay a rent on the remaining share. It's a simple and cost effective way of owning your own home.
Example: Purchase price £200,000 . You purchase a 60% share = £120,000 funded through a combination of deposit and mortgage . You rent the remaining 40% share from us = £80,000 x 2.5% rent (varies) = £166.66 per month
Note: 75% is the maximum share price which you can initially purchase. There is an option to staircase the purchase over the next following years so you can own 100%
Attleborough is a fantastic place to explore at leisure and soak up the history, first settled in Saxon times. The weekly market held every Thursday has been a feature of the town since the 13th century. There are banks, doctors' and dental surgeries, solicitors, accountants and sports clubs. There are many primary and secondary schools, both private and state-run, also within a few miles reach. In addition to the convenience of being close to the A11 (the main route through Norfolk), it has a railway station on the Norwich to Cambridge line, with regular direct services running from Norwich to London Liverpool Street. The city of Norwich itself is only 16 miles away, so Norwich Airport is also near for air travel.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Abbotts - Attleborough. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Abbotts - Attleborough for full details and further information.