A select development of just nine traditionally built 3 and 4 bedroom houses and five 2 bedroom apartments in a private close located in the village of Ash. Available on Help To Buy.
Plots 1 and 2 have open plan kitchen/dining area with bi-folding doors leading out to the enclosed rear garden which is laid to lawn, a separate living room and downstairs WC. The first floor is formed of three double bedrooms with an en-suite to the second bedroom and a family bathroom, the master bedroom is on the second floor with an en-suite and walk in wardrobe. The garage is to the rear of the property. Specificaiton exterior
• Main road will be tarmac with block paved driveways • Front gardens and external shared area to be turfed and landscaped • Light fitting and external lighting bollard provided to houses • External lighting bollards to apartments powered by solar • Close boarded fencing to boundaries with three rail fencing to road elevation • Light and power to garage for 4 bedroom properties • Double glazed white PVC windows with multi point locking and white furniture • Solar panels to all houses to assist in hot water provision Internal specification
• Chrome switches and sockets to ground floor, white to upper floors • Polished chrome door furniture • Contemporary moulded skirting and architrave • Steel entrance doors Bathroom and en-suites
• White Roca bathroom suite with steel bath and chrome fittings • Thermostatic mixer valve to showers • Resin shower trays and shower screens throughout • Ceramic floor and wall tiles, half height to walls and full height to showers • Recessed LED down-lighters Kitchens
• High quality fitted kitchens by The English Kitchen Company • High gloss finish to apartments and traditional shaker finish to houses • Smeg stainless steel ap0poiances, oven, hob, dishwasher, washer dryer & fridge freezer • Recessed down – lights • Blanco 1.5 bowl sink with polished chrome Monobloc mixer tap heating, securiuty and electrics • Fully electric Megaflo system with solar assistance for hot water • Provision of BT fttp super-fast fibre • Thermostatically controlled radiators Cabling for future alarm system
• TV points to kitchen/dining rooms, living rooms and all bedrooms • Wiring for bathroom cabinets in all bathrooms and en-suites
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Bridges Estate Agents - Ash Vale. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bridges Estate Agents - Ash Vale for full details and further information.
Guide Price: The “Guide Price” an indication of the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range, or as a single price figure. This is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction and will not necessarily be the final selling price at auction.
Reserve Price: The “Reserve Price” is the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. This is normally set within the guide price range or within 10% of a single guide price. The reserve price is not disclosed and is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.