Two brand-new contemporary homes by reputable local developer
Contemporary external architecture designed by award winning David James Architects, incorporating buff brick, grey aluminium, render and Parklex timber cladding
Large expanses of floor to ceiling glass over three floors providing an abundance of natural light from all elevations
Lovely woodland setting in a quiet, no through road
Large open plan family room incorporating kitchen, living and dining area with access to a gardens and terraces front and rear
Generous master suite boasting a fully fitted dressing room and luxurious en-suite
Three additional double bedrooms, all with en-suites and fitted wardrobes
Carefully zoned wet fed underfloor heating to all three floors, controlled via thermostat or app
Large double garage with electric car charging point
A selection of outdoor spaces offering opportunity for different uses
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
396 page views
3233 page views
We are delighted to offer for sale a brand-new development of 2 contemporary properties on Dornie Road in Canford Cliffs, an affluent suburb of Poole, which is walking distance from Sandbanks beaches. The properties comprise over 3000sqft of luxury home, designed by award-winning David James.
Each of the properties are arranged over 3 floors and include 4 double bedrooms, each with their own en-suite, an open plan kitchen, living and dining space, a media room and large outdoor terraces.
The cutting-edge design is complemented with a range of luxurious finishes including a designer Italian kitchen with Siemens appliances, Italian porcelain tiles to bathrooms and floors, a contemporary fitted living composition with built in bioethanol fire and an abundance of bespoke furniture compositions including fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms, wall hung media units and fitted utility furniture. The homes also boast large expanses of glass, flooding the rooms with natural light, along with carefully designed LED lighting arrangements offering mood lighting and scene settings.
• Two brand-new contemporary homes by reputable local developer • Contemporary external architecture designed by award winning David James Architects, incorporating buff brick, grey aluminium, render and Parklex timber cladding • Large expanses of floor to ceiling glass over three floors providing an abundance of natural light from all elevations • Lovely woodland setting in a quiet, no through road • Large open plan family room incorporating kitchen, living and dining area with access to a gardens and terraces front and rear • Generous master suite boasting a fully fitted dressing room and luxurious en-suite • Three additional double bedrooms, all with en-suites and fitted wardrobes • Carefully zoned wet fed underfloor heating to all three floors, controlled via thermostat or app • Large double garage with electric car charging point • A selection of outdoor spaces offering opportunity for different uses
Notable interior features
• Living space includes bespoke fire composition incorporating media furniture, porcelain fire and built in bioethanol fire • Bespoke media composition designed and fitted by Abitalia South Coast • Contemporary Italian utility furniture, designed and fitted by Abitalia South Coast • All bedrooms include fully fitted Italian wardrobes • Luxury floor coverings consisting of contemporary large format full bodied Italian porcelain tiles throughout most of the ground and first floor and soft touch carpet fitted to all bedrooms and second living / media room
• Contemporary Italian kitchen designed and fitted by Abitalia South Coast, with large feature island and breakfast bar • Fabricated porcelain worktops and splashback with LED detail • A range of fully integrated Siemens appliances including fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, warming drawer and induction hob • Quooker hot water tap
Bathrooms & En-suites
• Master en-suite features double wall hung vanity with ‘his’ and ‘her’ basins and large walk in ‘wet room’ style shower • Bespoke en-suite designs complement all other bedrooms incorporating Crosswater, Viitra and Grohe sanitary ware and an array of luxury vanity units and mirror compositions • Contemporary wall hung toilets with slimline seats • Italian porcelain floor and wall tiles • Luxurious cloakrooms with freestanding stone resin basins and bespoke mirrors • De-mister heat pads to all en-suite mirrors
Electrical & Security
• Carefully designed LED lighting arrangement throughout both properties comprising spotlights, feature pendants and strip lighting. The installation makes for a diverse arrangement offering mood lighting and scene setting • CCTV system covering the exterior of the property • Full alarm system with motion sensors providing full house coverage • Nest video monitor beside gate with ability to access remotely from phone • Sonos music system and in-ceiling speakers installed to main family area • Heatmiser thermostats throughout giving the opportunity to control the heating system remotely • Selected areas pre-wired with Cat6 cabling for internet speed and future use • Remote operated double garage door • Point installed for future car charging point
Heating & Ventilation
• High efficiency system boiler servicing multi-zone thermostatically controlled under-floor heating system to all heated areas throughout the house • All heating zones can be accessed remotely via phone or tablet • Contemporary heated towel radiators in all en-suites to supplement under-floor heating
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Frost & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Frost & Co for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.